Season 4 Do you want more action next season?

Did you think there were enough fight scenes this season? Do you want more action next season?

• There were barely any good ones, next season better be awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Action sequences are so important and I think JJ forgot that this season.

• There were plenty this season. No need to add more for next season.

• Action Sequences were terrible! JJ What are you thinking? It better get better.

• I don't care either way.

• Total voters
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>There were some fight scenes in season 3...but JJ needs to add more because it is really important. In the first season...there was very little romance, friends, action, and double agent. In the second season there was romance, action, less friends, family, and confusing plots. In the third season there was romance, little action, and some confusing plots. So in the fourth season there should be more action, romance, family, and a life outside of the CIA. I mean...she has no friends.

oh yea...i picked the second one, MORE ACTION!</span>

I prefer that Sydney has a life, see her with her friends, not fighting with someone. I miss Sydney's private life.

I thought there were plenty personally - while perhaps none will rival the Alison/Syd kick ass tiff in The Telling, there were some great fight scenes for sure. I wasn't unimpressed ever.

There were barely any good action scenes in season 3 i think the writers and JJ forgot how 2 make the viewers happy. I Hope Next Season is Better cuz if it isn't i may have 2 re-think of y i'm watching it in the first place.

Yeah, the girl fight between Lauren and Syd doesn't even COMPARE to the Syd/Francinator fight at the end of S2.

In S4 I want to see more spysis fights and more Vaughn/Sark fights, cuz those two are hot.

Back