Do you wear any jewelry?

Jaimie, 47 jelly bracelets? 47? :blink:

Anyways... I always wear a white gold heart pendant necklace, a silver "J" initial necklace, white gold bangle, silver ID bracelet, silver anklet, and silver earrings. (I don't like yellow gold. :lol:smiley: Oh, and my pink (gotta have the pink!) Fossil watch... on the left! :smiley:

I haven't worn a watch in forever...as for jewelry, sometimes I wear earrings, sometimes I wear rings - I have a couple from James Avery that I like to wear, but not all the time. I hardly ever wear bracelets or necklaces.

I usually only wear a watch on my left wrist. I'm too lazy to put jewelry on all the time. :lol: But when I do, I wear small hoop earings, 4 rings, a necklace with a soccer ball, and a bunch of metal bracelets.

typically nothing...I use to always have a gold chain and pendant but it was a pain. I don't like jewlery. Ocassionally a ball bearing choker...or some sort of chocker for the matter. watches...erf...i gave up too. there are clocks n ppl with watches everywhere...why bother?

i own jewlery...i just don't wear it unless theres an occasion. cause you can't wear anything during gym or during soccer...and there's no point of taking everything off n putting it on again. :]

I don't wear a watch because it just bugs me...and I don't wear any jewelry either. Maybe if i could find some I autually like...anybody recommend any stores?

one jelly bracelet and three tiffany bracelets on my right hand and then one plastic/tablecloth bracelet on my right. and i switch off necklaces.

i wear silver hoop earrings from express along w/ diamond studs (my ears are double pierced) ill always wear a necklace, usually either my 'H' initial neckalce or my puka beads. and i have a charm bracelet that my best friend got me for my confirmation. the charms are a bible, cross, cell phone, palm tree, pineapple, and of course an "H". sometimes ill wear a watch, and always on my left arm.

I always wear a watch on my left wrist, and I usually wear stud earrings to school (because of dress code), and silver hoops on weekends. I occasionally wear necklaces and bracelets, and during the summer I wear one of those friendship-bracelet-type anklets. I hardly ever wear rings.

i used to pretty much never wear jewelry. sometimes i don't wear but now i wear wear a linked metal bracelet, which is always on my left hand and the new metal necklace i got. sometimes i wear red, black, or both colored like these rubber bracelets thingy-majiggers. you can find 'em at claires (to tell you the truth, i've only been there only ONCE in my life ever) and at hot topic. don't have anything pierced (and i'm almost 13) but i'm thinking on getting some ear piercings though. and it's not b/c of my parents, they don't care but i just haven't really cared. when i dress up i usually wear a nice necklace or something.

Joyie said:
Jaimie, 47 jelly bracelets? 47? :blink:

Anyways... I always wear a white gold heart pendant necklace, a silver "J" initial necklace, white gold bangle, silver ID bracelet, silver anklet, and silver earrings. (I don't like yellow gold. :lol:smiley: Oh, and my pink (gotta have the pink!) Fossil watch... on the left! :smiley:
yep ^_^ 24 on one wrist 23 on the other

well i am allergic to metals that aren't gold or silver so it limits my jewellery down cos i can't be arsed to buy prpoer stuff. occasionally i wear a white gold pendant that my mum got me for my 21st or a silver butterfly. My watch is from Guess (another b'day pressie from my mum) and i wear it on my right arm, even though it's more common for righties to wear on their left. meh!! ;)

i have my 24 carrot gold braclet and my two 24 carrot gold rings!!!!! 4 sum reason i'm like a goldie person wen i actually like platnum but i was gonna get it and my mum said don't mix them to types!! i was like WTF???
anyway i've got all my jewlery from shops and stuff too and my proper jewlery too but 4 special occasions or weneva i feel like wearing it
LOL!!
but i can't find my 2 rings!!!!
i hope they have got sucked in with the vaccuum or something!!!

Back