Do your friends despise Alias?

Alias

Cadet
I only have ONE friend who is as obsessed as I am with it, and another who is just getting into it(luckly my whole family likes it) but my friends at school despise it. We(my friend and I) had them watch it and they turned it off after the first five minutes. Everytime we talk about it they roll their eyes and critisize us. It's really mean because we don't do that to them(my friend and I) about stuff they love that we don't, and they don't respect what we like and don't like. Anyone else have this problem or one like it??

I had a friend who hated Alias, and when she spent the night I talked her into watching it. Now she's hooked. :lol: She won't join any boards or anything because she says that all the people on them are "Alias obsessed freaks" but she does watch it.

You don't even understand!!! like 5 of my friends watch it..but they aren't nearly as obsessed as me. ALIAS IS MY LIFE MAN!!!!!!! i can't help it. my plans are cancelled on sundays from 8-10 (it is on twice :smiley: ) if i miss it i am pissed off all week. all i do mondya is talk about it. and then the rest of the week i come here for like an hour a day!!!!!!!!! i am incredible obsessed. i should probably get some help. but i don't wanna. i swear alias keeps my going through the week. oh man. i sound like i have a lot of issues. i actually don't i am just in love with alias and michael vartan and the rest of the cast. but you know what is so cool? erin, who i work with and i just discovered our "common ground"..we are both obsessed with alias. of course no one and i eman NO ONE is more obsessed than me..bt wow!!!! i am so happy. now i have someone who i can talk about it all the time with!!! :smiley: :cool: :D :rolleyes: :cheers: :jump: and of course sharon lets me go on and on. (she is one of the ocasional watcher). but anyway. all in all yes, the non watchers make fun of me constantly becuz i talk about it 24/7./ but i ignore it cuz nothing could take me away from my love!!!!

ok well my cousin got me into it she loves itand im glad she did het me into it i love it. but my family doesnt even try to watch it ahhh theY would like if they saw it. TV IS LIKE MY LIFE AND ALIAS IS A BIG PART OF IT. :jump:

Double Agent said:
You don't even understand!!! like 5 of my friends watch it..but they aren't nearly as obsessed as me. ALIAS IS MY LIFE MAN!!!!!!! i can't help it. my plans are cancelled on sundays from 8-10 (it is on twice :smiley: ) if i miss it i am pissed off all week. all i do mondya is talk about it. and then the rest of the week i come here for like an hour a day!!!!!!!!! i am incredible obsessed. i should probably get some help. but i don't wanna. i swear alias keeps my going through the week. oh man. i sound like i have a lot of issues. i actually don't i am just in love with alias and michael vartan and the rest of the cast.
The only person that watches it with me is my mom... She loves it but not as much as i do.... I am 22 and everyone i know things im obsessed....I have downloaded every episode, and put them on DVD's so I can watch them on my tv...I mean I have a life, but just not on sundays between 8-9.....Wish there were more people in chicago that were as obsessed as me!

I have only ONE friend ONE friend who likes Alias and I don't think she lieks me that much! lol Alias is my life I am hooked like..uh..like Heroine! lmao! poor WilL! I cannot live without Alias.. well yes physically.. but mentally nuh uh!@ don't go there!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>

:boxing:

only 2 of my friends like alias..when ever i talk about it too much(and that happens alot) lol..most of my friends get annoyed but some get intrested and say that they have to get the dvd so they can catch up..so its not that bad..hehe..but they do sometimes give me like the "annoyed" look..but today in school..we were having the spelling bee and my cycle got to watch and i was in it but i got out pretty quick so i was standing in the back and then one person had to spell Alias and the whole room looked at me haha..it was funny cuz when i heard i like gasped..and the teacher asked y everyone was looking at me..lol it was funny but n e wayz ill shut up now cuz sometimes i can get overly exited when i talk about alias and ppl get annoyed..i think i have obsessive compulsive disorder like monica in friends except hers is cleaning and mine is like Alias and some other movies and hott celebs* michael vartan* ya but i think im talking too much so ill go now..lol

NONE of my friends watch Alias. That is why I was so happy to find the boards! I am not obsessed or anything, but I make sure that if I am not home on Sundays that my VCR is set. And as soon as the DVD comes out I am there! Then I can see all the eps I missed and watch Alias anytime! :cool:

Almost all of my friends watched it last night! I have a few very obsessed friends and a few who watch it sometimes (and one who really wants to watch it but isnt allowed to watch tv) and almost all of them watched it last night! I'm so proud of them :P

Oh geez, I really shouldn't start on this. My friends are just about anti-alias, I have only one fellow obessor in my whole group. We can go on and on about how great the show is, and they'll be standing there, dumbfounded before one of them backhands us back to reality. There was this one time, I used a quote and they swore that every time I mentioned something Alias related, they would smack me. Needless to say, it hasn't worked. The stupidest part about all of this though, is that they've never seen one episode of it, only previews. But you know how it is. If one person doesn't like it, neither do the rest of them. I'm workin' on another friend, Ashlie....just a few mor edays I think..... :rolleyes:

My bf is a ballerina and very busy, but I keep trying to get her to watch the show. I even taped it for her to watch!! Guess What she still hasn't watched it, but I got my teacher to watch it who likes CSI better he says. But I think he really likes Alias!! (Overheard him say that) My other friends say they have to start watching it, but never get a chance. Other people I know say It's hard to understand, and I don't get that because I'm 13. One year younger than the rating of pg-14. :redhair:

Some people think it is hard to understand because of the story lines. If you miss a few eps or start mid-season you could be kinda lost.......but it's easier than last season. I started watching mid-season and had to go online to find out what happened before to catch up.

Back