Do your friends despise Alias?

dude! none of my friends watch it either and it sucks cuz i dont have anyone to talk to bout it xcept u guys. i tell them to watch it but they are like nah....grr.....they should so watch it.

I have this one friend who gets really annoying about it. Like every time I mention Alias she's like "How can you watch that show it sucks! It's so boring!" Meanwhile, her life revolves around the simpsons and south park and those are the ONLY shows she watchs. I mean if you watch it fine, but if those are the only shows you watch? ANd then you criticize a GOOD show? I was mad at her for a LONG time when she first started complaining, but I think she's got it in her head now that I LOVE ALIAS AND IM NOT GIVING IT UP. I've got used to her complaints too. Except for when she goes on about how Michael Vartan is ugly (which we ALL know is wrong) and then I get really annoyed. I mean, how can you not love Michael Vartan.

we could always use the "You just don't get the show cuz it's too smart for you" excuse :lol:

GO Syd said:
that is usually tru--have u noticed jj has been dumbing it down lately
Ya I know! JJ keeps claiming that he isnt, but us avid watchers can tell that it's waaay simpler despite what he says. anyways...

I don't have one friend who watches Alias, not one!! In fact, they hate the show! I told them to watch it because "the guy from never been kissed" is on it, so they watched one episode and decided they hated it because it was too confusing. AHH!! I wanted to smack them...they don't know what they are missing! I have actually lost friends because all i do is talk about Alias. I was so relieved to find this site and join in with people who share my insanity!!

haha that's what I told my friends who said it was too confusing. They were mad at me for quite a while...very touchy people...

My BFF watches it, but none of my school friends do so I try not to talk TOO much about it (which is REALLY HARD as I'm sure you understand!) But Ive still got my Vaughn pictures in my organizer and ne ways this girl in my class is like "uh... Megan... do you watch the show ALIAS?" and in the middle of class I shrieked "OH MY GOSH YES did you see last night? oh, wasn't Vaughn hot and Irina evil? What did you think ABOUT WHEN...? (it was crazy cuz I'm usually pretty quiet :smiley:)

Back