Do your friends like Alias?

Do your friends like Alias?
I'm just wondering because everyone at my school hates Alias and thinks the show totally sucks.
I try to get them to watch it but their response is
1.) ALIAS SUCKS
2.) I saw it for like 5 minutes and it's so boring
3.) VAL! STOP TALKING ABOUT ALIAS!
which is really sad because they don't really know what Alias is about and I think they should!! I mean it's got everything! action, comedy, romance, drama!!!!
OH THE DRAMA! lol

I don' t really talk about Alias with other people. My brother watched it before I did, so he's really the only other person I have talked about it with. Also, Alias isn't the only show I watch religiously.

well I showed the first episode to my neighbour and she got hocked so we are watching very soon the 2 last eps of season 3 :lol:

well me and Blondie watch it at our school! Oh and jasson wacthes it but he had to work last night soo he didnt get to see last night but I know he will ask me about it at school today!! Other than that the people at my school are to busy getting drunk!!
SYD

most of them are like: ugh, she's talking bout that show again and then they ignore me :D. So I keep on talking to myself about it :rolleyes:

I almost got my brother's gf hooked, but she found my explanation for the whole double agent thingy a bit hilarious... I sorta gave up too when she said she thought MV looked like 'that ex from Jennifer Lopez' me: Ben Affleck?????? :error:

Ive gotten a few of my friends into it, and even got my mum and brother into it.

Other people just say they seen 5 minutes and it was boring.

I only talk about Alias with my friend, who also loves it!! It's all we ever really talk about, its great!! But can you believe that one of my other NON-Alias obsessed friends, actually asked us to not talk about it around her coz she hates it so much, and she thinks that we exclude her when were talking!!! Gah... it sucks, but we're over it!!

Its also fun to see how many people you can scare away when your talking about it! People at college come over to us, realise what we're talking about, and walk away, its rather hysterical!!

One of my best friends and I are completely and totally obsessed. But other than that, none of my friends really are...even my family is getting out of it, since I'm not home anymore...they watch it sometimes and record it if I ask them too...but they're into American Idol...yuck.

I tried getting my boyfriend into it...but he doesn't like it. He had only seen one episode before I got him to watch some...and can you guess which one that was? Yep. Phase One...because he saw all the commercials with Jen in her skimpy bra and panties :rolleyes: ...boys.

They don't mind it. One of my friends recruited me to watch it, then she stopped watching it at the third season. Then another one of my friends saw the first season on ABC family, thought it was pretty cool but never continued to watch it. And another friend of mine I recruited to watching and she thought it was cool, but never could get around to watching it again.

At first I was the only who liked Alias but now two of my friends watch Alias! They don't love it as much as I do but they think it's OK..

Back