Do your friends like Alias?

My little group of friends watches it, I had to force some of them to get hooked...

Other than that, people roll their eyes. Hmph.

I hate the comment, "I hate JG, she looks like a man!" Sooo wrong.

All of my friends think I have obsessive complsive disorder when it comes to Alias (maybe I do a little bit) Whenever I make refrence to it everyone tells me to shut up, that they don't care, that they don't watch TV or they don't have time to watch it!
I have tried so hard to get people to watch but they are always to busy!

I have to think which of my friends i am around before talking about alias!! If im with the wrong group, they all bag me so bad and tell me to shut up!

hey, i think alias is the greatest show ever, whoever cant understand or appreciate it aint worth it. i mean forcing sum1 to watch it aint gonna work. my best mate always used to HATE it when i forced her to watch it but then, one day she was home and brd out of her mind, nothing but alias was on so she started watching it and has been hooked ever since.

neway wot i really wanted to ask you was do any of u know where u can find the alias soundtrack cds for seasons one and two, ive looked all over and cant find it. any suggestions as to where i may get ahold of one?
please let me knw at angels_fire_99@hotmail.com or keep me posted
thankx

michael63.jpg

p.s incase u vartan fans didnt kno (but im sure u did) his new film monster-in-lawcomes out on the 6th of may

My best friend got me hooked on ALIAS and then I got my other best friend hooked on it so we are like a little trio of obsession.

My other friends have never heard of it. Please control yourselves. I know. I know. Shocking and downright unheardof but true.

well, my friends don't watch it, except two girls of my class with whom I've been friends one year ago, but now we don't really talk with each other anymore. Nut it's always funny to hear them talking about the show, because they really don't know much about it but think they are like an alias encyclopedia ! :lol:

All my friends at school say that Alias is pointless and stupid. I tell them that is becauase they have fried their brain too much to understand it. I love alias. I got my grandma, and my aunt into it. It is the best show on TV. (y)

sd6452 said:
My little group of friends watches it, I had to force some of them to get hooked...
[post="1279164"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hey! My little group of friends watches it too! Other than that, ppl are like, are you talking about the spy show with jennifer Garner? and I'm like YES! how'd u know. LOL. I found someone who watched it in Germany. he saw my organizer for school had the Alias epi names written on the Wednesday slot every week. So he was like, what's that? Once you show interest, i may never stop harrasing you....LOL

some of my friends watch alias but they're not obsessed with it like i am :P and i got my friend to watch one eppy and she loved it so she said she'll watch it next week and see if she wants to see it ^_^ oh well....worth a shot lol besides, i love explaining everything that she missed, i feel so proud ;)

hey
i got heasp of ppl into it but when da 3rd season finshed they started to watch lost ( i live in australia and s4 of alias hasnt air yet) and they dont care now

Yeah my friend watches like mayb 2 episodes a season and i just got my sister into it so now i can talk about it lol
My mum doesnt want to watch it cos she is scared she'll get hooked, just like i got her hooked on lost, lol, im like wat the?
My old history teacher is actually obsessed as i am and so i lent her the dvds and we used to talk bout it in class if i finished work early, i went to a really small school so it was really cool like that
but apart from that i am all alone lol

Back