Feedback Doctor Who forum?

BudBrewster

Captain
I've recently become a avid fan of Doctor Who (the current series). After doing so, I created specific forums for both the current and the classic series on my on sci-fi message board.

Is there a forum or a thread specifically devoted to the Doctor here? If so, please direct me to it and I'll have a ball sharing my enthusiasm for this fantastic series. :D

Is there a forum or a thread specifically devoted to the Doctor here? If so, please direct me to it and I'll have a ball sharing my enthusiasm for this fantastic series. :D
We had a separate sub-forum off of TV for "Doctor Who" but it wasn't get a lot of volume so we absorbed it into the parent TV forum. To help identify the Who threads we are using a prefix option so that when creating a new thread you can choose "Doctor Who" as the thread prefix in front of the front title. If the volume of Who topics pics up I can spin them off to their own forum again.

What is your definition of "Classic" Doctor Who? Seems some of the younger fans out there consider "Classic" to mean Christopher Eccleston. :(

Could you make a Favourite Doctor Poll?
Sure, but you should have access to do it also! :smiley:

In the Television forum (Television 📺) you should see a "Post New Thread" button in the upper right area of the screen. As part of creating a new thread if scroll to the bottom of the page you should be seeing options for creating a new poll as part of the thread.

If you don't see the options then it means we missed something as part of our recent software conversion. If you have any problems or questions creating the poll, please let us know so we can take care of it.

Back