Doctored Images

Lookie here at what I made:

post-79-1042657264.jpg

Tommy said:
You're welcome, AA, but is only one side of her hair supposed to be red? Looks good though (y)
yup, i was too lazy to do the other side

Follower of Rambaldi said:
i must say that this is a fantastic idea...i tried to create something, but the more i tried, the more it looked like syd picking vaughn's nose...i felt that i owed it to some of you to post it...
aaaaahahahhaha FoR I love you!

AA honestly (i am not trying to sound like simon from american idol) that is the best one i have seen <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>[Please try not to be so harsh--AliasALIAS]</span> --can u make one were each part of her hair is a different color

clarrisma-----u should change it to Noah? instead of Vaughn? (remember the episode "snowman" where she is fighting him and once she injures him she realizes it is noah)

GO Syd said:
AA honestly (i am not trying to sound like simon from american idol) that is the best one i have seen ...... --can u make one were each part of her hair is a different color
I'm sure it's possible, I don't think I'd be able to. I'm a bit new at this, so it would be too hard for me.

These are SO funny!! I especially like the Noah one and the Sloane one!! :D :lol: I think these are all really good and is better than I could ever do!!

Back