Dodge to rerelease the Dodge Charger in 06!

angelicGrace

.: Beautifuly Chaotic :.
OMG. Everyone is familiar with the Dodge Charger. The infamous orange car with 01 painted on the doors from the tv show The Duke's of Hazard.

Ladies and gents Dodge seems to have gotten Duke's fever and just in time for the new movies release are releasing a new version of the forever infamous Charger!

The offical Dodge Charger web site can be seen here

There are 4 different models of the car starting with your adverage base model to the Daytona model that comes complete with a hemi under the hood. The top of the line Daytona model also comes in only 2 colors from the factory. Banana yellow and Duke's Orange!

The base model starts at 23 grand and the top of the line model starts at 33 grand.

If you are a Duke's fan of any kind or just appearciate a good looking car, you have to check the site out. It rocks major socks.

*Now I must go plot a way to come up with 35 grand before it's release!*

I like the looks of the front end.... it has that heavy retro look to it.

No new cars for me for a few years though. I've got 2 payments left on my Grand Cherokee so after that I'm planning on no car payments for a while.

Alot of the "wonder years" cars seem to have the heavy retro look to them. Case in point was the 05 Camero. It looks like a modern version of the 66/67 model (or around that time frame anyway).

I won't be getting it any time soon either. But god it is drool worthy. I told Andy i was going to go test drive the Daytona model (our local dealer will let you test drive for a full 24 hours if you leave them your car :D to hold while you have their's). He laughed and said sure, but only if i can have some time behind the wheel.

angelicGrace said:
Ladies and gents Dodge seems to have gotten Duke's fever and just in time for the new movies release are releasing a new version of the forever infamous Charger!

The offical Dodge Charger web site can be seen here

I don't remember saying I'd do that!!???!?!!!?!?!? :confused:

Back