Comedy Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

SecretAgentMan

Caution: Beware of Male
Comedy

1 hr. 37 min.

A small local gym is threatened with extinction by a gleaming sports and palace unless a group of social rejects can rise to victory in the ultimate dodgeball competition.

Release Date: June 18th, 2004 (wide).

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for rude and sexual humor, and language.

Distributor: 20th Century Fox

Starring: Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Christine Taylor, Jason Bateman, Rip Torn
Directed by: Rawson Marshall Thurber
Produced by: Stuart Cornfeld, Ben Stiller

Trailer

Reviews

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball" :lol: If there are more funny lines like that one this movie is definitely one to watch.

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball"  If there are more funny lines like that one this movie is definitely one to watch.
That's exactly what I thought! :lol:

Vince Vaughn and Ben Stiller being in this together is so reminiscent of Starsky and Hutch. I hope it's just as good!

just saw this tonight...i can see alot of people not liking it, but these kinds of movies are exactly what I like - funny, gross, completely random - so i loved it!! LoL :D

this movie was hilarious! I practically was laughing the entire movie. I was surprised to see the creativity of the movie. I highly recommend seeing this movie if you want something goofy that will provide a lot of laughs.

FUNNIEST MOVIE...i honestly thought it was gonna be stupid, but my face hurt SO MUCH from laughing SO HARD. i cant believe US weekly/people mag, i forget which, only gave it 2 stars...IT WAS FRICKIN HILARIOUS :D :lol: :lol: :lol: this is me all last night :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw this a while ago but I really didn't like it. Ben Stiller can be hilarious and I usually like his movies but this ( and Zoolander) wasn't funny and I kept checking my watch and hoping the film would end soon...

^Ditto also.

Everyone was just RAVING about it, and I saw it, and it really wasn't anything special. Basically if you like people getting hit a lot, I guess you could say that it was funny, but other than that....?

I can't believe how pretty the crazy scary dodgeball girl is in real life. LOL. I was shocked and she was just on the last episode of Heroes. She played the woman that needed Hiro's help to get her bag.