Does Any1 Have

Xblood

Cadet
Does anyone have the music recording program Protools or the vocal editing software Auto Tune? that they can send me, dont have the money to buy those ($500+) but would be nice to have them, so if anyone has them or knows where i could get them with a code crack please tell me thanks

Why not try:

Sonar Home Studio 6: Good program; unfriendly user interface though.

Music studio 12: A personal affordable fav of mine. I started using it at version 6-7 and still goin strong. Highly recommend.

Multi-track Studio: Has a FREE lite version if you're doing some basic recording+mixing etc.

Kristal: FREE multi-track recording software.

Samplitude V8 SE: If you get this and learn to use it you'll never look at another recording program ever. This is the lite version and does everything. Record, mix, effects, burn CD when mastered. One catch though. This version only lets you install it 3 times on your PC and the registration process is kind of cumbersome. But it's worth it.

Probably shouldn't ask for boot-legged stuff so openly. ^.^;

LOL well around here every1 gets there programs bootleg, and thanks thoas im going to check into those programs right now i use cool edit pro and i have nuendo 3.0 but still trying to master it

lol my bad Thaos* and yeah im alive i come around everday just dont have anything to say anymore :-X been busy doing music too

Back