Does any1 like Rachel Gibson?

what do u guys think of rachel gibson?? i hope she doesnt get some kinda of spin off series, cuz then i will feel betrayed cuz id rather watch syd kick ass and plus syd is way hottter

i like Rachel and think she's hot but she absolutely can not and will never replace Sydney. Jennifer Garner is just tooooo good and ike the hottest woman on earth so Rachel just can't live up to those standards.

i like Rachel and think she's hot but she absolutely can not and will never replace Sydney. Jennifer Garner is just tooooo good and ike the hottest woman on earth so Rachel just can't live up to those standards.

I love Rachel i think she is amasing! Rachel Nichols is a great addition th the show!

First I wasn't sure about the idea of bringing again a new female character in. I mean they had Nadia, but they had to make her a zombie, which was....weird. But from 5.02 on I started to like Rachel and couldn't understand that people don't like her.
Rachel Nichols did a great job and she was absolutley great with David Anders. They looked so great together, that I'm almost a shipper. :love:

I loved Rachel! She was a great addition to the cast and I wish there was a season 6 so we could've seen more of Sydney and Rachel fighting side by side like we did with Syd and Nadia.

I loved Rachel! She was a great addition to the cast and I wish there was a season 6 so we could've seen more of Sydney and Rachel fighting side by side like we did with Syd and Nadia.

I would have preferred having Nadia recover so we could get occassional missions involving the 3 female APO agents as a team. "Jack's Angels!" :lol:

I got tired of seeing Syd always being partnered with Naughn. She should have had rotating partners at least some of the time.

Marshall: "We have to infiltrate the Miss Hawaiian Tropic beauty pageant!" :cool:
Sydney: "Oh, no you don't. Why me?"
Sloane: "Because Vaughn would look conspicuous onstage!" :P
Sydney: "What about Rachel?"
Tom: "An excellent recommendation! I concur! I can be the official photographer." :woot:

In the old Mission Impossible TV series, Agent Phelps would browse through several file folders of agents in order to select the people with the right expertise for the mission. It turns out that he always chose the same team members, but the implication was he chose other people some of the time. :lol:

Back