Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Does anybody like Anime?

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Dark Wiccan, Apr 7, 2003.

1. Dark Wiccan

Dark Wiccan Banned

I LOVE ANIME!!! ANIME IS SOO COOL!!! This topic is to find out who likes Anime on AllAlias??

2. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

okay i have never seen anime so i dont know if i like it or not but my one friend is obsessed with anime. she has two sites(one on sailor moon and the other i have no idea what it is!lol)and she is a mod. at another site!LOL, she is always telling me to watch it but alas i never have!

3. Dark Wiccan

Dark Wiccan Banned

I don't really like Sailor Moon, very boring, and more messed up then you know, the magic of editing. I mostly like Angel Sanctuary, Gundam Wing, and Cardcaptor Sakura, I like Angel Sanctuary and Gundam Wing cuz they're both very angsty, and Cardcaptor Sakura a.k.a. Cardcaptors I find really cool, it takes so many twists and turns

4. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

completely got lost there, i will have to ask my friend the other ones she likes, she is so into anime she wrote a paper on why she likes it so much and how much better it is than actual movies!

5. AliasHombre

AliasHombre Rocket Ranger

There is an Anime club at my school, I don't get what it is. Lots of people call it Japanamation.

6. Dark Wiccan

Dark Wiccan Banned

It is Japanimation, there's so many different names for Anime, Anime is japanese animation, there's so many examples of anime, I don't like most of them, I like the ones that aren't even on TV here. Like there's for example of some animes: Medabots, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon, X-Men Evolution, Gundam Wing, Beyblade, there's a few examples, I don't like most of them

7. Dark Wiccan

Dark Wiccan Banned

It is Japanimation, there's so many different names for Anime, Anime is japanese animation, there's so many examples of anime, I don't like most of them, I like the ones that aren't even on TV here. Like there's for example of some animes: Medabots, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon, X-Men Evolution, Gundam Wing, Beyblade, and Dragonball Z, there's a few examples, I don't like most of them

8. Yashiza

Yashiza Captain

Okey, i just love anime! Japanese animation, right. Anime is so... prittih, and sad. specially Lain, and Ayashi no Ceres. Why i love anime? Because it is beautiful.... so in AllAlias isn't so much animefans?

9. quietgirl27012

quietgirl27012 Rocket Ranger

My roomie loves anime. She's inn the anime club at school and so are most of her friends She loves FLCL, Cowboy bebop and the big o

10. DeppintoALIAS

DeppintoALIAS Rocket Ranger

i love anime........most of them r pretty good...although...since i was little i've loved sailor moon!!! its kinda dorky but i don't care! there are some other really good animes though

11. Cheese Spy

Cheese Spy Ensign

Lemme see...my butt is on my computer chair. Does
    I like anime, but I've also delved into Manga (japanese comics) as well. I wonder if there is an anime or manga that involves cheese. If not, I should make one.

12. Yashiza

Yashiza Captain

Of course i also read some manga. But they are so expensive... o_o

13. Sark=perfection

Sark=perfection Ensign

I like Ranma, Yu-gi-oh, card captors, and fushigi yugi

14. Yashiza

Yashiza Captain

Ranma ½ is great manga.. i don't like Rumiko Takahashi's Inu-Yasha, but Ranma is awesome.. :D