Does anyone have abusive parents?

My dad, is unbelieveable. yesterday, he was screaming at my mom, and pushed her out the door and told her he would call the cops. It was all just about the summer schedule, for which parent would have me and my brother at which time. When he came back in, i told him he didnt need to get sooo worked up about a schedule, its not worth it. He grabbed me and threw me against a wall and started cussing me out. I didnt just curl up in a ball, i started yelling back. He grabbed me again. I wasnt gunna let him push me around, so when i went down to the floor, he came with me. i got up, and told him i wanted to go to my moms, he wouldnt let me. I grabbed everything i could, and just left. I dont think i want to see him for a long time. this isnt the first time this has happened, and prolly wont be the last. anyone else have similar problems???

Yes I have this problem, with my paernts and all my neighbors :eek: Infact I got chased by a mad man yesterday! He was my neighbor, I hid in the woods while he looked for me but then my other neighbor's chased me out of the woods... It's not like I have anywhere safe to go :(

Awww I feel really bad for you you guys. My dad is is really nice and loves the same with my mom but she is demanding and wants me to be a litle girl still! If any of you wanna talk I will? My cousin was beaten alot by his stepdad till my Aunt and him left!

AgentNicBristow said:
Alias 56 said:
Thanks. But I usualy don't talk to ppl when I'm sad, I just keep it in :thinking: :(
see A56, people want to help you, so if you ever feel the need to talk, im sure anyone here wouldnt mind listening. :cool:
Yes I suposse, but I'm not sure if I really want to talk though... Not to mention I'm not very good at explaneing my life so I just get frustrated and end up not talking to anyone -_-

But anyway....

Alias 56 said:
AgentNicBristow said:
Alias 56 said:
Thanks. But I usualy don't talk to ppl when I'm sad, I just keep it in :thinking: :(
see A56, people want to help you, so if you ever feel the need to talk, im sure anyone here wouldnt mind listening. :cool:
Yes I suposse, but I'm not sure if I really want to talk though... Not to mention I'm not very good at explaneing my life so I just get frustrated and end up not talking to anyone -_-

But anyway....
Yeah, I know what you mean. I just don't like to talk about it to many people, but I like to talk about it to you. Even IF that's not the whole story, I like the way we can sort of relate to each other. It helps. But still, it's hard for me to tell people, and I'd rather keep it to myself anyway.

Alias 56 said:
AgentNicBristow said:
Alias 56 said:

But anyway....
but see, the only way i move on past hard times is to talk about em, so even if you cant coherently explain your situation, it is still good to let it out...we are here for ya... :D

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Alias 56 said:
AgentNicBristow said:
Alias 56 said:

But anyway....
Yeah, I know what you mean. I just don't like to talk about it to many people, but I like to talk about it to you. Even IF that's not the whole story, I like the way we can sort of relate to each other. It helps. But still, it's hard for me to tell people, and I'd rather keep it to myself anyway.
It dose help when we can relate! And I do injoy talking to you! :smiley: ...But, I've gone to far with my life problems with a member before and I don't want to do that again :confused:

but sometimes people don't like to talk about their problems, and when they feel like it, they'll talk to someone. Until then, I think we should just leave her be.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
but sometimes people don't like to talk about their problems, and when they feel like it, they'll talk to someone. Until then, I think we should just leave her be.
true...just leavin an option out there for ya'll.

A56...sometimes you dont know how much better you'll feel after you talk about it or write it down or something...it could really help and you wouldnt know it because you didnt try...but i can understand how you would be reluctant to talk about somehting as hard as this...

Back