Does anyone have abusive parents?

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
heheh, I think anyone can talk to anyone on this site...if anyone wants to talk to me too, I'm always here to listen. About anything :smiley: though if you're having cooking problems..can't help you there, I can make it worse though LMAO! I'm glad to know that some people don't take their family for granted.
that goes for me too. Exact same words and everything, even the cooking part. I thought a cookie sheet was wax paper! LMAO!

I thought a sifter was something you used to garden...LMAO!! And I thought a cookie sheet was wax paper too...isn't it though? :blink: Oh well, this isn't a cooking thread LMAO!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I thought a sifter was something you used to garden...LMAO!! And I thought a cookie sheet was wax paper too...isn't it though? :blink: Oh well, this isn't a cooking thread LMAO!
no, my mom told me it was a cookie pan. oh well. your right this isn't a cooking thread!

umm...I'd say something...but I don't want everybody knowing...LMAO! I just wish this thread never existed really....if you ever need to talk, Erika or I are here...like a lot of other people. :smiley:

Back