Does anyone have abusive parents?

AgentNicBristow said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
but sometimes people don't like to talk about their problems, and when they feel like it, they'll talk to someone.  Until then, I think we should just leave her be.
true...just leavin an option out there for ya'll.
Thank you. At least I know most of you care enough to hear it, if I ever let it out :confused: :smiley:

dont feel like you need to let it out...its only if you want to...and for waht its worth...im sorry you have to go through what you do...the same goes for anyone else with abusive parents

My neighbor has pretty arguetive parents! They always fight and he gets stuck in the middle alot. ( He is 17 now so he can hold his own alot of the time) But one time his dad was drinking alot and hit his mom. He told me he just couldn't take it anymore so he took his mom and they both left him. They dont live there anymore, but that man does. Lonely guy. he desreve it though

I know! I hate drinking. I dont see what is so "great" About it.
Anyway I dont know if this counts but My dad is a laywer so he is like NEVER HOME! SO I dont get to see him much. And my mom is a nurse so I dont get to see her much so well I dont really see them much. :smiley: LMAO Ummm that didn't make since. but ok.

Sorry for bringing up the subject about talking about how you feel. I so get what your saying their are things I can't tell anyone not even my closest friends like Jo! I will pray for you all though!

Sorry for bringing up the subject about talking about how you feel. I so get what your saying their are things I can't tell anyone not even my closest friends like Jo! I will pray for you all though!

AliasHombre said:
I decided never to drink in my life like a few years ago when i was 12 i think.
same here *high fives AliasHombre*...if you make the desicion before...then when you are in that situation your mind is already made up and you dont even have to think about it...its just an automatic "no"

Sometimes things like that happen sometimes. But I know it's really, really hard to tell someone. But maybe you should call kids help phone or tell your mother or somebody. That's what I would definitley do.

Oh my gosh... you're stories brought tears to my eyes!! :( I will definitely be thinking and praying for you guys!! I have the best parents, but have seen abuse on others many times. Some of my friends have a daycare, and some of the little kids are so horribly beaten!! I have seen some of the worst black eyes on little kids between 2 and 7!! It's awful! My dad is an eye doctor, and you can tell if a baby has Shaken Baby Syndrome by looking in their eyes, so he has to see tiny babies who have been beaten. Once he saw a 5 week old who had multiple skull fractures. It's so sad.........

To those of you who have abusive parents, I hope that your lives look up, and have much happiness in the future. Also, Alias 56, I hold so much respect for you. I've read your posts, and your life seems to have held so much sadness, yet you press on! You are an inspiration for us all!!

im really sorry for you guys and you will be in prayers. to be honest i have no idea what type of situation you are on and cant even begin to comprehend what you must be giong through. at times my mom will yell at me and threaten to hit me. i hope that you all will be safe and you can find safety and guidance through this. if you dont want to talk i understand, but if you do, you can pm me!

yes! if anybody wants to talk, i am a good listener! and, aliashombre, good job! no drugs or booze! i have also made that choice in my life, i don't ever want to screw up my life!

Back