Does anyone have abusive parents?

i sort of have the problem. . when i get in trouble or give them attitude they get abusive and it scares me to death sometimes cuz i dunno wut to do . . because sometimes they kick me and hit me. . and my friends always ask me where i get those bruises and scratches from i always say soccer cuz im afraid to tell the truth . .but then there are those days when my parents love me to death i just DON'T get it!!

:angelic: AliasBabe12,

I’m sorry this is happening to you too; I also have abusive parents and I wanted to tell you, you aren’t alone.

No day is great for me, but some are better than others. It’s kind of like a sudden mood swing or something because one minute your parent(s) can be laughing about something and literately five minutes later yelling at someone over the smallest thing. I understand what its like to be afraid of your own parent(s), I also realise its kind of hard to connect and relate to them because of it. A lot of people on this board are willing to try to learn where you’re coming from are very supportive about it. I’m sure anybody would be willing to talk if you wanted to. Including me. :angelic:

That is terrible! The worst thing in the world is an abusive parent. I know i have no right to comment on this, since my parents arn't abusive, but i've watched movies and things, and its disgusting and wrong... maybe if it gets worse, a restraining order, or go to the police, or call a childrens help aid

This thread makes me cry. I am so here for any of you who want to talk. I hate seeing this happen to you guys. Im crying right now...actuallly it was from something that happened before i got on here...but still...this thread just makesit worse:(:(...I love you guys!

its not your fault jo...its the bread-cutting knifes fault lol...I love you so much jo! last night i was balling talking about how much i loved you lmao! i felt like an idiot i think its on the page before...dont even woryr about it jo...its not your fault...im just glad you are ok!

liberty47 said:
:angelic: AliasBabe12,

I’m sorry this is happening to you too; I also have abusive parents and I wanted to tell you, you aren’t alone.
i am so glad im not alone . . . . finally i find some people with my problem cuz all my friends don't go through this i try to tell them but its too hard cuz when i go to their houses i see their parents are so loving & not just to them but to me2 it feels so GREAT!! and also thats why i love going to this site like everyday b/c it gets my worries off my mind and it makes me SOOOO HAPPY!! :D . . so im GLAD i have all of you and ALIAS lol. . .and if anybody wants to talk im always here too!! :smiley:

oh this is all so sad... i am so thank god every day that i have great parents and a wonderful family... of course sometimes i'll get grounded and stuff for getting a bad grade but hey... c'est la vi(is that how you spell it?) that's life in other words. they're just trying to give me a good life and get me into a good college and have me succeed. i love them so much for supporting me when i need it. of course i get mad at them sometimes for not letting me online or whatever but i'll get over it. i'll never get a family so wonderful though. and that's why i love going to visit my relatives so much i guess. ok... i'll stop blabbing now.

heheh, I think anyone can talk to anyone on this site...if anyone wants to talk to me too, I'm always here to listen. About anything :smiley: though if you're having cooking problems..can't help you there, I can make it worse though LMAO! I'm glad to know that some people don't take their family for granted.

AliasBabe12 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
though if you're having cooking problems..can't help you there, I can make it worse though LMAO!
HAHA!! LMAO!! :lol: .. . you really know how to make someone laugh!!
well...I hate the afct that this thread even exists, I hate the fact that such nice people are a part of it....I hate that I'M a part of it...so I tend to look on the up side and try to make people laugh. :smiley:

LMAO!! HEY!!! :lol: Thanks Foofoo ^_^

Back