Does anyone here listen to metal?

dfd3657

Cadet
I was just curious, because I'm a huge metal fan, and I want to know if anyone else listens to it. Some of my favorite bands are:

Cryptopsy
Blind Guardian
Cannibal Corpse
Dream Theater
Faith No More
Iced Earth
Lacuna Coil
Nevermore
Opeth
Pig Destroyer
Soilwork

But I mostly listen to a lot of weird/experimental stuff, like Tub Ring, Dog Fashion Disco, anything Mike Patton, and Primus. But I pretty much love ALL forms of music. I really like Liz Phair, Kylie Minogue, Black Eyed Peas, and Shakira.

Mja, since i started the Within Temptation topic and spilled my guts in the Lacuna Coil thingy i guess you already know i like metal as well :smiley:

Well, i must say i don't like all kinds of metal... i just like "gothic rock/symphonic metal" like Lacuna Coil, After Forever, Epica, Nightwish & Within Temptation
and "symphonic opera metal" like Therion and Tristania

"Funny" note ... I live in this really small town in Belgium ... well, all or towns are small but still :P

so anyway... Nightwish's only Belgian solo-concert this year will be in my hometown :D ... I mean ... it's soooooooooo funny :D we have like 20.000 habitants and the town is like 27km² wich is really small :P but i'm lovin' it :D

Back