Does anyone out there fence?

Viva

Cadet
I'm hoping that somebody out there other then me fences. If anyone out there does, tell me please. Then we can talk about it and spread the word on how cool it is.

not me, but it looks intresting...i went to this fair thing once a couple years ago with my school and you could try out all these sports and stuff, to see if you liked it or whatever and fencing was one of them. i wouldve tried it out, but the line was waaaay too long

Wow, I feel so alone. I'm glad at least that people are interested in what it is. Until someone else one this site tells me, I will remain the lone fencer. :Ph34r:

Nance took fencing at camp! I'm in the fencing club. (ie the people who have absolutely no experience!) cause basically the entire team is breaking up at our school since they are all seniors...so they need new starters and subs. :D MEEEE!

I know this thread hasn't been replied to in.... a year :lol: , but I would have started a new topic needlessly.

I just started fencing last year. It's so cool! This sport gets so little attention. It's more flowing than golf, and more courtious than football. They're right when they say it's like 3-D Chess!

If you're interested, I completely urge you to try it. It's even easier if you've had dance lessons, because the footwork is part of it too!

Back