does anyone remember me?

I remember seeing some of your posts, didn't ever "meet" you though... in that case, hi, I'm Mandi... and like Asha said, thanks for fighting for our country :smiley:

Yes, I remember you ;)

LOL, looking at your member number (31) you're in the top 1% (actually mroe like the top 0.6%) when it comes to total people joined. A lot of the people who used to be here often (in December 2002 and very early 2003) have since left, so I'm glad you're back :smiley:

I think I sort of remember you... but either way... welcome back and glad you're safe!

:Points to her 'joined' date: Dec. 2002! I'm one of the older ones. :lol:

Existentialist said:
I think I sort of remember you... but either way... welcome back and glad you're safe!
yeah... i think i'm in the same bucket... i think i remember seeing you way back when i joined and all... but i met a lot of ppl then... anyways.. glad you're back! :smiley:

I joined in 03, and i wasnt really active on here until a couple months ago, so I don't know you...no time like the present to meet ya tho, so hey! I'm Jennifer...welcome back! What was it like in the armed forces?

I don't remember you at all actually...I joined in March, posted a bit then, but I have really been posting in the last few months...But I'm Kat from California! :smiley: And thanks for serving our country!

Back