Does anyone you know look like them?

There is this hot guy at school who looks exactly like Michael Vartan :D :woot: . It is so trippy. I almost die every time I see him. I have a class with him and I think I'm gonna take his pic and savor the moment.

omg!! thats sooooo werid theres a guy in my ap government class who looks like mv... its kinda creepy...the same hair color, eye color and everything...i think hes parents are even french....lol.... ok now i'm scaring myself... but hes so shy, quite and nice... here i go again.... but hes so cute and near my age.

There was a girl in my English History class last semester who looked a lot like Jennifer Garner, except she wore glasses. I used to stare at her a lot, so she probably thought I was a lesbian. :blush: Lol.

this girl that i dance with, well actuallu she's in th company affiliated with my studion, looks EXACLTY like jennifer Garner. it's soooo weird. I was her sorta partner in this one dance, and everytime i did it, i was all freaked out b/c they look excalty alike!

i wish I knew someone who looked like MV!

I look eaxactly like JG! no really guys......pucha I wish!

Theres this guy that is like my best friend his names Kyle cadeau and he looks exactly like michael V I mean exactly he even has green eyes, and oooh he's french! I swear except he was born in Quebec, but his sister was born in France and they moved to Quebec then ontario so ya. But OMG I have a crush on him and oooh lala ladies this one is mine! lol Too bad he's my best friend!:banghead:

:kissme: kiss me ur french! lol

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span> :redhair:

:boxing:

Ohhhhh ! I wish I knew someone who looks like an Alias star ! That would be hilarious ! As far as I know - No one at my school does..... ( however - one girl looks just like Avril Lavigne !)

One of my friends, who has never seen alias, dressed up as a goth for halloween but so many people came up to her and said she looked like Syd that she decided to be her officially :P

I don't know anyone personally who looks like anyone on Alias, but at my forensics tournament this weekend there was a guy who looked just like DA, except for his hair. And then I saw his twin brother :eek: He had the Sark haircut! it was freaky

i wish i knew somebody that looked like MV but yeterday i wore my alias shirt and 4 people said i looked like "that girl from that show(alias)'' so i guess i do

of course.. its kinda of freaky when u met or see someone that looks like someone on a show.. because u can't stop looking.. i making my moves on the guy that looks like mv, but hes a shy one...i hope he calls..

My friends and I went to the ALIAS book signing at Barne's and Noble in October and got red wigs there. So we wore them when we went to get their autographs. It was so cool people kept on wanting to take our pictures and then they would say to me, "You look just like her!" Whenever people see my pictures they go "Cool and...you look just like her!"

I look like her!!!!

Want proof? Go to abc.com and look up ALIAS, and then click on pic gallery (I think), and then "book signing," and then when you get there hit "back," you will see a picture of four girls with red wigs on. I'm the one on the far left. Girls just wanna be like Sydney. By the way I've gotten JG's autograph twice! And Mike's! :redhair:

Back