Does anyone you know look like them?

Wow, that is very cool, Sydney Look Alike! I was gonna ask you when you posted that, but now I know for sure. I'da loved to have been there!

so I know this guy and his name is david, oh wait, he actually is DA! A lot of people actually tell me I look like JG b/c I'm tall (5'11), with brown hair and dimples

There's this guy at my church who looks like Michael Vartan. His name's Jay and he is soooooo hott!!!! When he wears a suit,he looks even more like him. Of course ,right now he has a g/f.DARN!!!!! But get this....there's also a girl...same church...who is the spitting image of Jennifer Garner!!!! OMG!!! We're pretty good friends and when we talk....she smiles like Jen,has the same expressions and sounds just like her most of the time!!! Talk about freaky!!! She's about the same height and wears her hair like her. She really makes me think of her when she wears her hair in a ponytail!!!! Cool,huh? LOL :jawdrop: Oh and I totally forgot,there's another guy I know that looks like Marshall and a guy that comes into the restaurant where I work that looks like Sloane....OMG!!!! I died the first time I saw him. I went in the back and started laughing my head off!!!! Seriously,this is starting to freak me out just a little bit. I could create the cast of Alias from people I know!!!! :eek:

there is a girl at my church she looks like j/g
and also at church theres a guy that plays guatar he looks like m/v they say i look a bit like j/g
you guys put pics up of the people that look like the cast

My best friend looks exactly like JG and my brother looks exactly like MV...sorry I don't have pictures.

Sydney_Look_Alike...I saw the picture from the book signing, you look like her a little bit...I wouldn't say exactly but theres a bit of resemblance.

I know someone who looks a bit like JG, and her name is Jennifer too...and I don't know if I already said this but there's this guy I saw at a hallmark store and he looks like MV, only with brown hair... He was working there.

I went on a holiday last week and there was this entertainer who looked exactly like Michael Vartan :D ....I think his name was Robert :rolleyes:
And believe me it was my best holiday ever!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

I started going to the church I go to now almost 2 years ago. I was so freaked out because 1) there's this really,really, really HOTT guy who looks almost exactly like MV... he does the sexy,messed up hair in the front thing,too. He wears suits and from the back,you would not be able to tell him and the real MV apart!! He did have a girlfriend,but they broke up. (so dang lucky for me!! LOL) 2) the first time I went to the church, my mom actually pointed out this girl in the choir and said she looks like that girl on Alias. I was so blown away!!! She looks like her twin!! I am now best friends with this girl and I see Jennifer Garner in her more everyday. In her expressions, her smile and some of the things she says sounds just like her. One really freaky thing.... in the episode Phase One, when Francie and Will are acting all weird and she finds out that they made out.... The expression on her face was something I had just seen my best friend do a couple weeks before.... It was soooo freaky!!! But there are sometimes that I feel like I'm sitting beside JG and MV in church. 3) There's another guy who makes me think so much of Marshall. He's little and short and everything. It's so funny!!!
So sometimes it feels sorta like half the cast of Alias goes to my church!!! Sorry this was so long!!! LOL

I am going to start going to church! Apparently thats where all the alias look a likes hang out
Lol! I think I have to go to church more often too from now on! Oh, it´s sunday today....so I should get going! :lol:

But you don´t neccessarily have to go to church for look alikes. I met my own personal MV look alike at my friend´s halloween party. :lol: I remember that I thought the whole time that I knew this guy from somewhere, because his face looked so familiar. It took me quite a while till I noticed that he looked just like Vaughn. :blush: :rolleyes:
Anyway....I thought this girl from this show in germany looked exactly like Carry!! Her name was Anke and she was one of the candidates on german idol. But she was kicked out last week. Poor girl...she was my favourite :( Well, maybe she was only my fav, cos she reminded me on Carry! :angelic:

san ^_^

wow.. no one has posted here in a while.. but when i saw this i had to come and post.. i kinda of look like JG

lol it all started when my friend and her mom (who doens't know how alias obsessed i am and how much i would freak over this.. :D) said that i look like her. so then krista and a bunch of my other friends agreed.

but the coolest thing.. my friends boyfriend was trying to explain to his cousin what i look like.. and he said i look alot like her. and we'd never even talked about alias or JG ebfore! hehe damn now if only i was as buff as she is :P

yeah i think it is mainly because we have the same hiarstyle and colour (without the bangs though). and krista says i do her "upset" and "angry" looks alot. lol.

i want an MV look alike hehe

Actually, now that I've got so much great pics of MV to see in the "Michael's mistresses" thread, it's kinda weird how I could practically say that in some of them I see Vincent (my best friend's brother) who's 28.

it's so funny cos I've known him since he's 4 (yeah... my friend and I are best friends since like ... well forever :P !!!) and it only struck me a few weeks ago

I mean now I can't help thinking of him whenever I see a pic of MV cos, apart from his nose (which is not as thin as MV's) he's got the same hair (same colour, same cut) same lips (which leads to same smile) same chin, same eyes (same green-hazel colour) and quite the same body. I mean tall, muscular but not too much. you know... he's got this cool look... and he's also a musician (he plays the guitar and the drums)

wow it's been a while since I saw you but hey!! Vincent, love ya, dude!! gimme a call... :lol:

... kidding!! :lol:

OMG, this guy in my English class is the spitting image of MV, I always accidently call him Vaughn....and its cool cause everyone calls me Sydney..it just started one day a year ago..and I look alot like Syd's alias when Spyfam went to India..the blonde curls :smiley:

Back