Does anyone you know look like them?

I know a teacher in my school who looks like Quentin Tarantino (McKennas Cole). It's like seriously creepy. My math class is next to his room, so I always see him walking around and it's weird.

There is this hot guy who coes into the store I work at he looks like MV. the hair the nose the smile he is so freakin hot!! but he has a girlfriends. *sniffle* anyway I know a guy who looks like MV.

There's these two kids at my school and one of them looks exactly like francie and the other looks exactly like Dixon. It's so crazy!!! But the really crazy thing is they are goin out. So i always see them together. My friends and i call them Francie and Dixon, but we don't know them that well and they have no idea we idealize them so much. LOL

Ok so I had a very surreal conversation about sherbet lemons with an MV look-alike on the bus once. It was very odd it went something like this:

Louise takes sherbet lemon from handbag
MV-alike laughs
Louise: what?
MV-alike: sherbet lemons?
L: What they are a basic survival item.
MV-alike: I haven’t had one of those since I was like six.
L: is that your way of asking if you can have a sherbet lemon? You know you just have to ask.
MV-Alike: Please could I have a sherbet lemon, strange sherbet lemons in handbag lady?
L: of cause(gives him sherbet lemon) but how did you know my name?
MV-alike: ha ha very funny.
Silence as we eat sherbet lemons and I decide whether to state the obvious. I do seeing as this is a public bus and I’ll probably never see him again.
L: you know you look really like that guy from that show what’s it called…(I try to look like I’m not obsessed and really can’t remember) Alias.
MV-alike: as long as you don’t say I look like Slone I’ll take it as a complement.
L: (in shock at actually talking to someone who watches Alias- it doesn’t happen much in England) Slone? I would say Jack would be worse then Slone.
MV-alike: So you’re saying I look like Jack?
L: no I’m saying you look like Vaughn, but if you were to look like Slone-which you don’t- that would be better then looking like Jack
MV-alike: Glad we got that one sorted out. This is my stop. (he gets up) thanks for the sherbet lemon.
L: any time.

And I was right, I never saw him again- which maybe isn’t such a bad thing!

I don't know anyone who looks like anyone from alias either, but I have met several people who look like characters from other TV shows

can we get some pictures? i mean i find it hard to believe that anyone looks like mv. i'm sorry girls but he is one of a kind! damn he is hot. . . no one looks as good as him. i wont even believe it until i see some photos! (and don't go stealing any off of mv sites. . . . haha j/k i think we'd all know if you tried that)

SydnVaughn4ever said:
I started going to the church I go to now almost 2 years ago. I was so freaked out because 1) there's this really,really, really HOTT guy who looks almost exactly like MV... he does the sexy,messed up hair in the front thing,too. He wears suits and from the back,you would not be able to tell him and the real MV apart!! He did have a girlfriend,but they broke up. (so dang lucky for me!! LOL) 2) the first time I went to the church, my mom actually pointed out this girl in the choir and said she looks like that girl on Alias. I was so blown away!!! She looks like her twin!! I am now best friends with this girl and I see Jennifer Garner in her more everyday. In her expressions, her smile and some of the things she says sounds just like her. One really freaky thing.... in the episode Phase One, when Francie and Will are acting all weird and she finds out that they made out.... The expression on her face was something I had just seen my best friend do a couple weeks before.... It was soooo freaky!!! But there are sometimes that I feel like I'm sitting beside JG and MV in church. 3) There's another guy who makes me think so much of Marshall. He's little and short and everything. It's so funny!!!
So sometimes it feels sorta like half the cast of Alias goes to my church!!! Sorry this was so long!!! LOL
Just an update....I actually asked this guy out!!! Just yesterday!!! He told me that he couldn't this weekend he's going to Florida,but we could do something some other time and that he'd let me know..... Then last night in church, he kept checking me out!!! LOL
For those of you that want pictures....I only have one of him and he's making this dumb face so you can't really tell what he looks like... sorry maybe sometime!!!

:D I saw a guy today when I was eating lunch who looked like Vaughn, but his hair was longer (kind of like Vaughn needed a hair cut)

[quote name='i'm an aliasaholic' date='Apr 16 2004, 08:17 AM']Ok so I had a very surreal conversation about sherbet lemons with an MV look-alike on the bus once. It was very odd it went something like this:

Louise takes sherbet lemon from handbag
MV-alike laughs
Louise: what?
MV-alike: sherbet lemons?
L: What they are a basic survival item.
MV-alike: I haven’t had one of those since I was like six.
L: is that your way of asking if you can have a sherbet lemon? You know you just have to ask.
MV-Alike: Please could I have a sherbet lemon, strange sherbet lemons in handbag lady?
L: of cause(gives him sherbet lemon) but how did you know my name?
MV-alike: ha ha very funny.
Silence as we eat sherbet lemons and I decide whether to state the obvious. I do seeing as this is a public bus and I’ll probably never see him again.
L: you know you look really like that guy from that show what’s it called…(I try to look like I’m not obsessed and really can’t remember) Alias.
MV-alike: as long as you don’t say I look like Slone I’ll take it as a complement.
L: (in shock at actually talking to someone who watches Alias- it doesn’t happen much in England) Slone? I would say Jack would be worse then Slone.
MV-alike: So you’re saying I look like Jack?
L: no I’m saying you look like Vaughn, but if you were to look like Slone-which you don’t- that would be better then looking like Jack
MV-alike: Glad we got that one sorted out. This is my stop. (he gets up) thanks for the sherbet lemon.
L: any time.

And I was right, I never saw him again- which maybe isn’t such a bad thing![/quote]
haha, cool, and about the stalling, pretending you're not obsessed with alias thing, i've done it before too. :lol: i'm like, "uhh...whats that one show? on abc? on sundays? with the spys and stuff? oh yeah, alias!" haha, well, at least i tell them where and when it's on!

VaughnFan13 said:
haha, cool, and about the stalling, pretending you're not obsessed with alias thing, i've done it before too. :lol: i'm like, "uhh...whats that one show? on abc? on sundays? with the spys and stuff? oh yeah, alias!" haha, well, at least i tell them where and when it's on!
heheheh......I always do that.....I even started doing that with my non-Alias obsessed friends but then they knew me too well so they would just cut me off.......

This young spanish teacher in my school reminds me so much of MV in Never Been Kissed, because this teacher is so much like him.......he has the eyes, and the way he talks toois like Michael Vartan............sadly he's not my spanish teacher but I had him as a subsitute teacher once or twice, and I was like WOAH! when i saw him.......

I'm sorry I can't get a picture. Though I really want to, but I think the teacher would freak out if he saw me taking pictures of him.........maybe when I'm in the yearbook committe I'll sneak in some pictures for you guys :D

Back