Does History Repeat Itself?

isn't his handler older than him? cause that's the impression I got at the beginning *shrugs* great chap though. hope you have fun a 'camp' :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

Ryan and Abby are between 22 and 29. I'm going to go with Ryan being about 26 and Abby 24. And Abby has been there longer than Ryan..by a year...

Happy 4th of July! Sorry for the delay of the story! I'm going to try to have some patience and sit down and type it sometime before this Tuesday! Anyway...Thanks for your support!

baby52098 said:
Can I get a PM too please? I usually wouldn't ask but I really like this story. Thanks!!
Sure you can!

OK guys.....sorry for the VERY long wait! I know, I feel aweful! This has been written for a while now... but I've just gone and then forgetting stuff to hvae the story typed up.....*ducks* This is probably one of my least favorite chapters, but it has to be said....OK....going to go type up the story!

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>OK guys....here is chapter 4. I hate this chapter. Its really pointless. Anyway here goes.... And its kind of short... but please R/R!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 4- “Truths”

After lunch with his parents, Ryan had a debriefing with Abby.
“Hey”
“Hey”
“So, your mission was a success. That’s great.”
“Yea”
“Don’t sound so excited.”
“Sorry, I was just thinking about something.”
“What?”
“Oh, nothing.”
“It has to be something. What’s bothering you? You can tell me anything. You know that.”
“That’s just it. I can’t tell you everything. I want to, but I can’t.”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean that….I can’t say it. I want to. I just can’t.”
“Ryan, what is it?”
“You really want to know?”
“Yes, I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t want to know.”
“You sure? Once I tell you, there is no going back.”
“Ok, I still want to know.”
“When you walk in the room, my stomach does back flips. The only thing that I like about my day is knowing that I will see you. I spend time just counting down the minutes until I see you again. I can’t do anything without you on my mind, and I’ve thought about what my life would be like with out you in it.”
“I’ve been thinking about that too.”
“So what do you think we should do about this?” Ryan’s answer was put on hold. His pager went off.
“That’s my dad. I’m supposed to have dinner with them.”
“Ok. Bye, then.”
“Bye.”

At dinner about an hour later, they continued to talk about Ryan’s job.
“So.”
“I just came from a meeting with Abby.”
“Abby? That’s your handler right?”
“Yes. Dad, I don’t know what to do about how much I care about her. I told her-“ he was cut off my Vaughn.
“You what?! You told her!? Why!? That’s the easiest way to get yourselves killed.”
“Dad. Dad. Calm Down. I just told her that I cared about her. Nothing else happened or will I let anything in the future happen, until Sanderez is in jail, anyway. Besides, you took mom to dinner and almost got both of you killed, and you told her how you felt, in the middle of the Ops center. All before you took down SD-6. Which reminds me.. Mom.”
“Yes?”
“They found Sloane dead yesterday.”
“What about Sark?”
“He’s still alive, but we know what he’s up to.”
“Good.”
“Guys, dinner’s ready.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, now I'm off to PM/IM people!
</span>

oh yay! Sloane's dead! and he just blurted it out like that?! oh my... but i loved it anyways :D
--mandy :angelic:

I LOVE IT!! I am so glad that he told her at lease part of what he feels. Everyone should have the courage to do this!

And to Aliasfan23 - thanks for the reply! And yeah, you are writing great stuff! :P Can't wait to see what happens next!

Hi all! sorry I haven't posted in a while! I feel really bad! I'm leving on Thursday for vaccation....the only one that I'm getting all summer....with a friend..not even my own family...oh well....while I'm there I'll try to come up with some ideas and write the next chap! I won't be back until Sunday....ready to watch yet another Alias re-run! Oh well. I'm happy with what I've got....only a few more weeks....10 isn't it? that's not to bad! Thanks so much for the support! I love you guys (and girls) for it! Tootles!

Hey! Since I've taken FOREVER to post another chap.. I have decided to post two.. together...assuming I get enough reviews. It will end with the 7th chapter. I have 5 and 6 ready to be typed.. so get read to review. Thanks for the support!

Whitney :angelic:

Back