Season 3 Does Lauren Love Vaughn?

Does Lauren Love Vaughn?

• Of course she does. She married him.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe a little. She did hesitate when it came to killing him.

• Not one bit. Hello she tried to kill him and Syd.

• I'm not sure. The whole show is really twisted I can't figure anything out.

• Total voters
I personally go for the maybe a little. I mean she did kind of hesitate when she was supposed to tell them where the plane was. But she did try to kill him. Would you try to kill the person you love. I mean the saying is you always hurt the one you love. But come on!

I think she cares about him at least a little, but she was awful quick to call the Covenant and let them know that S/V survived the crash....that kinda took points away from the hesitation scene. Of course she was staring rather intently at the photo of the two of them. I think her first priority is the Covenant.

I think she doesn't care; she is out doing her job, even Irina didn't give out information to kill Jack, and she "defended" him in her interview saying he wasn't a threat, that he was blinded by his emotions etc which would have ended up saving Jack's life in the long run. Lauren is bad news; but I do like the twist.

I personally LOVE the twist. I have to give props to JJ for not doing the same old "oh, she's now in love with him and doesn't want him to die" sequence that he did with Jack and Irena (kinda) and even more so with that Russian spy who was married to the math guy that Sloane kidnapped (sorry about the lack of names, i can't remember and am too lazy to look them up). I think she might care a little (I'd hope no one would be *that* cold hearted) but she's all business which makes it oh so much fun to hate the character :smiley:

YES!!! I totally agree. Irina and Jack, Will and Francie, Elsa and Noah Caplan etc are all different couple deceits but each one has a different twist; Irina had Jack fooled yet she still protected him; Francie was really Allison; Noah KNEW about Elsa; Lauren is doing her job and won't let anything get in her way. She seemed more upset about risking exposure at the CIA then Syd and Vaughn surviving; also, was Lauren's invitation to hang out to cover up what was going to happen or so she can keep closer tabs on Syd?

Does Lauren Love Vaughn?

Of course she does. She married him.
She didn't marry for love she marrried for information so no

Maybe a little. She did hesitate when it came to killing him.
I would of picked this one but then I started thinking and no

Not one bit. Hello she tried to kill him and Syd.
This is the one I picked because she did try to kill him and syd. What a great wife! lol

I'm not sure. The whole show is really twisted I can't figure anything out.
This would of been my 3rd pick cuz the show is twisty and all but I still stick to my first choice.

I picked maybe a little, wasn't she getting all teary eyed over that picture of them? But then again it was like she snapped out of it because she seemed really angry when she found out they were alive.

You guys are hilarious. You know that Irina loves Sydney and she hasn't hesitated to put her in mortal danger. Yes, it's clear that Lauren cares about Vaughn but did the job anyway (just like Allison cried as she stabbed Will . . .).
;)

I think in a weird, twisted way Lauren actually likes Vaughn but she dispises him for some reason. I mean she was upset that he and Sydney were not dead. That is one sick relationship! :confused:

i don't believe you can love someone and then give information which will have them killed!

Despite herself, Lauren has developed feelings for Vaughn, but the job is whats more important to her, and she's willing to kill Vaughn if she has to. She was angry when they lived, because it meaned she had failed. The information she provided, which jeopardized her moledom, didn't have the desired effect. She probably was a little relieved though, since she's got to kind of like the guy, but job comes first for her.

jems said:
i don't believe you can love someone and then give information which will have them killed!
(y) (y) (y) here here jems!

maybe i have to go back and rewatch it, but i dont remember seeing the hesitation. when she was looking at the picture as the plane was supposedly going down to me it was more like 'my info is having this man, my husband killed..' dont know tho, have to rewatch it. and i dont think she looked to relieved when he came back, he was the one running to her not the other way around (which is what i would have done)

lol okie as much as i DO NOT want to admit it i think she may love him a little bit ya she did hesistate and then her handler asked her why she was hesitating and then the picture thing which got me mad cuz first she gave info to kill her hubby then she was worried about him like hello ish called a brain i dunno she weird but i'm starting to like ehr evil character its showing that she can really act

There could be many reasons for Lauren’s mixed reactions.
Some ideas.
1. She is scared of failing the Covenent as they will kill her and she is scared of being caught by the CIA as the situwation made her risk being descovered by calling from the CIA. She has developed some feelings for Vaughn but not enough to overcome her loyalty to the Covenent.
or
2. She is being blackmailed by the Covenent by a threat to kill or expose her father. If this is true she is twisted between her care for her father and her love for Vaughn. The worry about being caught is the same as being caught by the CIA would have the covenent hurt her father. Her desperation to kill Syd and Vaughn is from her orders not that she wants them dead herself.
or
3. She is partially brainwashed and cannot disobey her orders but still has some feelings left herself.

Other things are posible.

i think she has some feelings for him, but i don't think she is truly in love with him like Syd is. she married him for information, but i don't think her relationship is going to be like Jack/Irina's and that she's secretly going to fall in love with him. i think it's going to be more like Allison and Will. she's going to be upset about killing him, but she'll go through with it.

i love having a good reason to hate Lauren

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'></span>
Sydney: i'll find you...we'll always find each other.

Sydney and Vaughn Forever!!!!!!!!

I think she loves him. It's possible that she's been blackmailed somehow into helping the Covenant so she may not have had a choice but to give Vaughn up.

Back