Season 3 Does Lauren Love Vaughn?

Does Lauren Love Vaughn?

• Of course she does. She married him.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe a little. She did hesitate when it came to killing him.

• Not one bit. Hello she tried to kill him and Syd.

• I'm not sure. The whole show is really twisted I can't figure anything out.

• Total voters
I think that maybe, at first it was all supposed to be an assignment for Lauren to date & marry Vaughn or something like that...then she grew to love him...she did hesitate when the guy from the Covenant told her that Syd and Vaughn would be eliminated so...

jems said:
i don't believe you can love someone and then give information which will have them killed!
Then you don't believe that Irina loves Sydney?
:confused:

I'm just moving this up to the front so that more people can say what they want. I think that all you guys have such great thoughts about this topic.

I think Lauren is all about business, but developed feelings for Vaughn in the meantime. She regrets having to do what she's doing, but the look on her face when she finds out that Vaughn and Syd are alive is so desperate that I think her life/work/whatever depends on doing her job. It's like Allison with Will. PRobably a little more actually.

Alias*Kelli said:
I mean who wouldn't fall in love with Vaughn?
Me, for one. (When people ask a question that I have a strong gut negative reaction to assuming a knee-jerk yes--I have to answer, even though it's a minority response. Not everybody drools over Mr Vaughn.)
:lol:

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
I think that she does care for him a little but not love. You couldn't kill someone you loved.
She has to care for Vaughn a little bit since she is married to him. You can't spend that much time with Vaughn (and hopefully the Vaughn-haters can agree w/me) and not at least care for him. Forget looks. He is a nice guy that tries to do right and cares for others. I know not everyone likes him and I'm not trying to sell is good points. But if you spend enough time w/someone like Vaughn, you end up caring for that person, even it's a little bit.

Lauren however doesn't love him. You can hurt someone you love like Irina did to Syd. But you can't kill them or send them to their deaths.

verdantheart said:
Alias*Kelli said:
I mean who wouldn't fall in love with Vaughn?
Me, for one. (When people ask a question that I have a strong gut negative reaction to assuming a knee-jerk yes--I have to answer, even though it's a minority response. Not everybody drools over Mr Vaughn.)
:lol:
(y) I'm with you :lol: :confused: I just don't get it :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think she probably does love him some, after all she is married to him... I mean living with him that much she must feel SOMETHING for him (if she didn't marry for love in the first place)

I think Lauren/Covenant do not really want to kill Syd and Vaughn because they would have shoot them and not the pilots which left a door open. Lauren wants to stay with Vaughn because she loves him (she was really worried about Vaughn) and wants to spy on him. So Lauren/Covenant try to threaten S/V to kill them in order to make Syd leave the CIA. This is probably what Lauren will explain to Syd when they are going to meet next Thursday. Lauren/Covenant got close to Vaughn to spy on him and they can not allow Syd to get between the V/L relationship. The other point is to separate Syd from Vaughn makes her go back and work for the Covenant again.

ok i said not at all and heres why:

at first like in the beginning of the eppy when she was in the car w/ billly zane it look as tho she hesitated a bit - which makes you think she kinda has some feeling toward him
but then like she looked all pissy when jack said they were alive and stuff and she looked like half upset that they were comming back.
so i guess maybe she kinda sorta have some feelings for him b/c she is human and she has been married to him for a while - but SERIOUSLY if you can be upset that your plan to kill your husband and his ex girlfriend didnt work - how much did you ever really like him at all?

But if she tries to kill them again - she DEFINALTY doesnt love him at all. (and she should also be shot in the face)

Love???

Of course not! She tried to kill him!

Yeah, she loves him a little bit, she HESITATED to KILL him!! Yeah right!

Lauren is a sl**.

As for Melissa George, she is fabulous!

I don't see the sl** but... she did try to kill him, and I think that is a general sign that something in a relationship isn't quite working out ;)

I don't think she loves him. Lauren is all about the job, get it done sort of thing. You don't just kill someone you love. She didn't hesitate about giving the plane info or informing the covenant that S/V were still alive. She had to look a little concerned about Vaughn to keep her cover in the CIA. Some of the looks she gave were pretty evil.

Back