Season 3 Does Lauren Love Vaughn?

Does Lauren Love Vaughn?

• Of course she does. She married him.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe a little. She did hesitate when it came to killing him.

• Not one bit. Hello she tried to kill him and Syd.

• I'm not sure. The whole show is really twisted I can't figure anything out.

• Total voters
Nope. I don't think she loves Vaughn. The only hesitation I saw was her giving the Covenant the information and I thought that it was more because it would be difficult to get, rather than she was worried about Vaughn. Lauren was certainly on the phone pretty fast to tell them that Syd and Vaughn were still alive. And she was also really annoyed that her cover with the CIA could have been blown.

Nope. I don't think she loves Vaughn. The only hesitation I saw was her giving the Covenant the information and I thought that it was more because it would be difficult to get, rather than she was worried about Vaughn. Lauren was certainly on the phone pretty fast to tell them that Syd and Vaughn were still alive. And she was also really annoyed that her cover with the CIA could have been blown.

No way!! She does NOT love him.... I seriously doubt she married him "for him". She was prolly ordered too. Lauren is evil. -_- ugh... She makes me so freakin mad....

Marie

I voted for a little. Lauren did spend some time looking at the picture with her and Vaughn. Maybe she cares for him, but not enough not to have him killed. Like Allison, she killed Will, but then she cried while doing it because she had feelings for him.
Although I don´t know if you can really call it love, when you try to kill them.

I'm sure she's developed SOME ammount of feelings for him. Of course she has. Not saying that this will prevent her from her main objective for the covenant (whatever that might be), but when working in deep cover like that it's hard not to develop feelings for your "victims". Vaughn obviously cared enough to marry her, so he must've treated her really well, and afterall Lauren is "just a girl" first and foremost so it's hard not to have feelings for someone who cared enough about you to get married, not to mention the fact that Vaughn is quite the looker ;)

I went with a little because even if it isn't love she's developed some sort of attachment to him. And that made her hesitate yet she still carried through with her "mission" so def not love.

Hi once again everyone,

This is the second topic I have replied to today. All I have to say is I am with Verdantheart on this one. You guys are hilarious. I haven't laughed so hard than after reading some of these posts.

My one opinion on this subject is Lauren loves Vaughn far less than Irina loves Sydney and as such is more than willing to risk his life and kill him if need be for the sake of the Covenant.

That's all for now.

Keep up the great posts!

Yeah I think that true. But then we all don't really know if she really loves him or not. So I guess we'll just have to wait it out and then see what happens.

I think she does love him. if you think about it Lauren is probably in the same position (sort of) as Ireana and Jack were. Irena worked undercover as KGB and spilled secrets to them. same as lauren is doing, only to the covenant. they were both married. the only difference is Lauren isn't pregnant (yet that is) and doesn't have a child with vaughn (*shudders*) but basically they are in the same position as Jack & Irena. People have learned Irena isn't a coldhearted bi*ch like we were to think before. in fact people like Irena, so just give Lauren the same chance.

no, it's an act she can't be trusted, she doesn't like really anyone,

Like sark...i think her loyalties are flexable...

mm I doubt it, or she would have given up the covenant and just be NSC. Allison's & Irena's loyalties weren't flexible. and I think Lauren is a lot like them.

Lauren may be evil, but she does have a heart.

Lauren is def. not like irina or like Allison, but who's to say she hasn't given up on the covenant, and maybe she's been tuning into someone like sark, looking for bigger powerful, etc. or she could be covanant, idon't know what she is i don;t think she loves vaughn or ever did, it's all an act, someone placed her there, probly for info in syd's status.
I don;t know if lauren has a heart, she seems like she's just going thew the motions?

I think she likes him, but that's it. She's with him because it's part of her job. Kinda like Laura Bristow was with Jack.

obviously she blatently didn't love him just to sit there and be alright with the fact that while she was looking at that picture he was dying. And then when she hugged him and her face....evil!! I don't even think that evil b*tch can love...she has no heart!! She has no emotions! She is the spawn of satan.....and is only on earth to do evil!! Evil it tell you!!

Back