Does Melissa George know martial arts?

What do you guys think? I know Lauren's not very popular among fans, but would her transformation into a Double Spy be complete if she had martial arts training? The way Merrin was able to do?

Well, Melissa George was previously on "Thieves," and I think she had to do some physical fighting on there, didn't she? But I think they've probably had her training for awhile. Remember when they decided Francie was going to turn evil, they started training Merrin Dungey really early so that she would be ready. As much as I dislike Lauren, I'd be really disappointed if we didn't have some kick-ass chick fights coming our way.

Yes, MG has had previous martial arts training, she was trained for threivese and as far as I know, she's been back in training since getting the role in alias

Good! Because that would perfect her bad-ass persona! As much as I hate to admit it, I like her as a bad woman! I do, I just do! And now we have some nice chick fights coming our way!!! Although, obviously, Lauren will lose!!!

Back