Does Rambaldi really exist?

No, the creators of the show came up with him from carl rambaldi...one of the crew guys.anyone please correct me if im wrong....please double check your declassified book for more info. :D

no no no....not even close! the creators just made him up! I don't know if it was from a crew guy though.....i'll have to go and look that one up to make sure

that would be cool if they used a real person from history! but thank goodness they didn't.....it would have made me more interested and obsessed than i already am!

i think i read somewhere that they created him by combining da vinci and someone else, and i think the name was from a crew member. they just based the character on other people.

oh ok...well that makes more sense! yeah, rambaldi does remind me a lot of da vinci...more so than anyone else in history!

He was based on Leonardo da Vinci and Nostradamus, but Rambaldi is not real..

omg... ive checked pages where hes apparantly real, and everything is true but his experimenst never worked ever and he was totally jeolous of everyone or summit, even more stuff like his work most was destroyed but sold and forged, this wasnt a alias page either it was to do with people like him who died by science

He's not real. If you have the Magazine the whole Rambaldi history is made up. There's an article in there about him and his works. His life, however, is based around actual events of the time he was supposed to live.

Dead-Drop :Ph34r:

Sovereign_m said:
omg... ive checked pages where hes apparantly real, and everything is true but his experimenst never worked ever and he was totally jeolous of everyone or summit, even more stuff like his work most was destroyed but sold and forged, this wasnt a alias page either it was to do with people like him who died by science
Not everything that you come across on the Internet is fact-based, LOL! People can write and publish whatever they want without checking their facts--making things up or even lying.
;)

Back