Does Sark love Sydney

Does anyone think that Sark is madly in love with Sydney?

• Definately, but nothing will ever happen!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, there may be a chance for Sark!

• No, but he may just like her!

• i don't think so!

• Definately not, there is no way!

• Total voters
i think that Sark loves Sydney, but then Sydney loves Vaughn, but Vaughn is with Lauren, and Lauren has slept with Sark! It's like a love Triangle but with four people, so it would be a love square!! :confused: confusing or what!

What does everyone else think??

I love my J.S. but let's be honest...the only real person who loves, is himself. I think he may like Sidney but.....no he doesn't love her.

i don't think he loves her.

i don't think he is capable of love at the moment. he's infatuated with her. he could love her if things were a little different but not the way things are now.

amisha
xxx

I agree with most people who posted. Sark is missing something in his life, and he keeps looking around for the right thing or person to fill that void, but hasn't found it yet. He has tried money, power, Lauren, Allison, etc. etc. -- none of these were what he needed.

I believe he needs Sydney, that the two of them are destined to be together, meant for each other. But neither of them has realized that yet. Not even Sark himself, though he is more willing to try it out than Sydney is. And no, he prolly isn't ready to seriously test to see if Sydney is the thing he is missing, because as some people have already implied -- he is a cocky SOB. ^_^ He has to wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late and the opportunity has passed him by... But it hasn't yet. ^_^

We shall see...

Les

i disagree with everyone who has said sark is not capable of love. if you saw the look on his face when he killed bomani to save *h**en (which i know we all did), he definitely had feelings there. i'm not saying he loved the cow, but you could see he was able to love.

i think sark does love sydney, in an unconscious sort of way. you know what i'm saying? everyone has been right, he wants her, he needs her, hes infatuated with her. add all of those things together and he does indeed love her. he may not realize the love is there yet, but it has always been shown. sark isn't the type of person who would let an enemy live simply because he was infatuated with her. there really needs to be something there, in his heart, for him to forget the person who he is and let sydney live. he has had so many chances where he could have killed her, but he hasn't, because he loves her.

at the moment however, he doesn't have much of a chance. unless this thing with jack makes sark sydney's only ally, there is no way she would even think about it. she's too proper ya know? too "i love my country", too right is right and wrong is wrong. but i think jj might give him a chance sometime. i'd love to see what would happen!

m-c

acting_chica said:
i think sark does love sydney, in an unconscious sort of way. you know what i'm saying? everyone has been right, he wants her, he needs her, hes infatuated with her. add all of those things together and he does indeed love her. he may not realize the love is there yet, but it has always been shown. sark isn't the type of person who would let an enemy live simply because he was infatuated with her. there really needs to be something there, in his heart, for him to forget the person who he is and let sydney live. he has had so many chances where he could have killed her, but he hasn't, because he loves her.
I disagree somewhat. I don't think Sark is a killer/assassin. I mean, he is, but he doesn't just go around killing everyone who's in his way. He kills (1) to save his own life, or (2) because he has been ordered to. He has often done jobs without killing anyone at all. I don't think love for Sydney is what keeps him from killing her, necessarily. But of course, his apparent infatuation with her (see: "Resurrection") doesn't hurt her case. ^_^ lol

Just a couple more cents... :D

Les

No love yet, I agree with that part. (n) (damn you, J.J.!)

I think he's fascinated by her, if only for the fact that she is his polar opposite and arch-nemisis. He wants her, that's for sure (i.e. Rendezvous, a.k.a. the Sarkney episode of all time and Resurrection).

But I think, at least right now in the canon, if she stood between him and his end game, he'd kill her if he had to--no questions asked, thank you ma'am. Not really love, in the typical sense.

But I'm hoping this will change, he's really an MI-5 operative in deep cover... lalalala... can't hear you... lalalala... Sark Apologist... He has his reasons... Sarkney is only a matter of time...

:surf:

I don't think that Sark 'loves' her. I think he is a little obsessed with her, and intrigued by her. I think the only reason he does like her/lust after her, is because she is something he can't have. I think that if she liked him, or anything happened between them, that he would lose interest. People always want what they can't have, once they get it it no longer holds that mystery, that power and beauty behind it.

But I think, at least right now in the canon, if she stood between him and his end game, he'd kill her if he had to--no questions asked, thank you ma'am.  Not really love, in the typical sense.

I'm not sure about that... As a hardcore Sarkney it's hard for me to admit that would be the case, but I guess I can just leave it at this: I doubt JJ would ever present that situation on the show. :D Hee hee! Watch me skip around THAT one! :lol:

But I'm hoping this will change, he's really an MI-5 operative in deep cover...  lalalala...  can't hear you...  lalalala...  Sark Apologist...  He has his reasons...  Sarkney is only a matter of time...

:surf:

YAY! Sark Apologists unite! ^_^ Not sure if I really am one, but I love me my Sarky boy... Yessiree. :lol:

By the way Dita, I am in love with the PETROS tagline you used in your sig ("Because some criminals are just too sexy for incarceration"). Ahhh I love it! I wanna use it to make more avs and such... :thinking: Could I? Only if you approve, of course...

Les

Leslie said:
By the way Dita, I am in love with the PETROS tagline you used in your sig ("Because some criminals are just too sexy for incarceration"). Ahhh I love it! I wanna use it to make more avs and such... :thinking: Could I? Only if you approve, of course...
Thanks! :cool:

And, was there ever any doubt? Of course, you can! In fact, you'd be my hero if you would. ;)

Ohhhh... Now, I'm all exicted and stuff about Leslie making new avatars. Must. Contain. Excitement. :woot: :lol:

Leslie said:
I agree with most people who posted. Sark is missing something in his life, and he keeps looking around for the right thing or person to fill that void, but hasn't found it yet. He has tried money, power, Lauren, Allison, etc. etc. -- none of these were what he needed.

I believe he needs Sydney, that the two of them are destined to be together, meant for each other. But neither of them has realized that yet. Not even Sark himself, though he is more willing to try it out than Sydney is. And no, he prolly isn't ready to seriously test to see if Sydney is the thing he is missing, because as some people have already implied -- he is a cocky SOB. ^_^ He has to wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late and the opportunity has passed him by... But it hasn't yet. ^_^

We shall see...

Les
Les I totally agree... I'l go with that answer.... (y)

I do think Sark is capable of love. I doubt strongly that he loved Lauren, I think she was just convenient. I have no doubt that he has a thing for Sydney, but I don't know strong his feelings are. He actually might love her in his own way considering how long his crush has lasted since there were definate hints back in season 1.

acting_chica said:
he has had so many chances where he could have killed her, but he hasn't, because he loves her.
i agree, with you!! i think that he must love her if he doesn't want to kill her, but i would say that he has no chance, not with Vaughn being around in Sydney's life.

Back