Does Sark love Sydney

Does anyone think that Sark is madly in love with Sydney?

• Definately, but nothing will ever happen!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, there may be a chance for Sark!

• No, but he may just like her!

• i don't think so!

• Definately not, there is no way!

• Total voters
You use the word "love" too loosely.

If anything, I think he's intruigued by Sydney.. maybe even fascinated.. but I think that's the limit of it.

Sark deserves someone who complements him of Irina's caliber.

Sydney would annoy him after awhile... just as I believe Vaughn most likely bored Lauren. If anything, Sydney needs someone stable who's capable of calming her down and listening to her (a la Weiss.. who I think is better for her than Vaughn is)... Sark has better things to occupy his time with.

I agree that lately Syd doesn't deserve him. But I still hold out hope that she'll change...

I dont think Sark loves syd, i think hes intrigued by her, the way a kitten is intrigued by a mouse. (Metaphor!!!)

:eek:fftopic: Btw, A Dark Turn? LOVE LOVE LOVE your av!!

Kelly V said:
I dont think Sark loves syd, i think hes intrigued by her, the way a kitten is intrigued by a mouse. (Metaphor!!!)

Ooh... i like that one...

(i'd insert a devil smiley here but i'm too lazy to wait for every single one to load... lol)

Sydney would annoy him after awhile...
[post="1110882"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i thoroughly disagree!!!! i think that sydney's innocence and purity is what grabs at him, and i also think that she will not ever completely lose that aspect of her life. i think that they will always have a way or ways to surprise each other. always always. i don't think that sydney would ever annoy him...actually, that's not true, i think that she could, but in a way like he doesn't like that she's always on time or he doesn't like some little quirk about her. not at all like she would actually truly annoy him.

m-c

i'm not saying he loved the cow, but you could see he was able to love.

I just laughed so hard... :: wipes tears :: That was lovely.

[a/n : I decided to combine the two... So sue me.]

Regarding the idea of "love" and Sark. I agree, the word "love" is used here to loosely. However, I don't think Sark is really capable of love as he is. He looks out for one person, really: Sark. However, he does have a certain... Shall we say, proclivity when it comes to Sydney? :: toothy grin :: Other than that, I agree with Les. :: flashes Sarkney fangirl label :: We all have our dreams...

i agree i think he's def intrigued
and also that he likes her but doesnt love her just sleep with her but it could turn into love :love:

Padme912 said:
I don't think that Sark 'loves' her. I think he is a little obsessed with her, and intrigued by her. I think the only reason he does like her/lust after her, is because she is something he can't have. I think that if she liked him, or anything happened between them, that he would lose interest. People always want what they can't have, once they get it it no longer holds that mystery, that power and beauty behind it.
[post="903481"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I do think that ur kinda right..that he may lose interest when he gets Sydney`s love, but stil i belief that when he realises he has lost her, he actually will come to the conclusion that he does indeed love her. That is a Fact.
I also agree with the one who said that they were meant to be together..bcoz in a way they really have lots of things in common..for example: some orders they get are simply killing people and they just do it though they don`t always like it.. This similarity may some day help them to understand each other.
It is true that at the moment she pretty much hates him and detest evrything about him, but isn`t there a saying which says that the ones who hate each other actually Love each other?
I also think she was a bit flattered the first time when he indirect ironically showed he cared about her savety during a mission (episode 1)

he doesn't love her, he's just a little flirty, and she definitely does not love him. end of story. :smash:

"i'm not saying he loved the cow, but you could see he was able to love."

:sideroll:

pii_lena4ever said:
he doesn't love her, he's just a little flirty, and she definitely does not love him. end of story. :smash:

:sideroll:
[post="1200458"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Totally. Sark would flirt with anything in a skirt. He's like the James Bond of the Alias world, only a bad guy. I think he just fancies the pants off her & wants to hop on the good foot & do the bad thing!.

The only person Julian Sark loves is himself... :cool:

I think Sark enjoys annoying Sydney by trying to charm her. He definitely admires her abilities as an agent. She probably just wants to kick his ass.

I don't think that Sark loves Syd, like most people have said. I think he enjoys flirting with her, respects her as agent, and is thoroughly intrigued by her. He probably would sleep with her if she showed any inclination. I think Sark is fascinated by strong women (maybe he wants to be dominated), like Irina, Syd, and Lauren. And that makes me wonder what his mother was like (if he even knew her).

I do think that Sark loved Lauren though. He really cared about her in his own way. He saved her life by killing the man (Bomani) who was going to kill her. I think he truly hated Vaughn by the end of S3 because he was Lauren's husband - something that Sark could never be. His relationship with Lauren illustrated that he could love (I also think that he cared about Allison, but we didn't see alot of them together). I don't think that Sark has shown these kind of feelings toward Syd at all, so I don't think that he loves her. It would be interesting to see what would happen if he did fall in love with her. Would he change because he loved a good woman rather than an evil cow? It would be interesting to see.

There's no way that Syd loves Sark. I agree with ms.katejones. She just wants to beat the felgercarb out of him (or worse). But things can change. We'll just have to see.

Padme912 said:
I don't think that Sark 'loves' her. I think he is a little obsessed with her, and intrigued by her. I think the only reason he does like her/lust after her, is because she is something he can't have. I think that if she liked him, or anything happened between them, that he would lose interest. People always want what they can't have, once they get it it no longer holds that mystery, that power and beauty behind it.
[post="903481"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think that Sark is very intrigued by her and he respects her abilities as an agent, her resourcefullness, her determination. And I think that if Syd acted interested he would go for her, (because Syd is amazing to put it bluntly) but I don't see that happening (as sad and depressed it makes me). Because I love Sark and I love Syd, and I would love them together. But I think if anything's there it's all on Sark's part. Remember: "Sark is like the cute guy in high-school who knows he's cute."

I think that Sark most defantily has feelings for Sydney. after all, he has had many times to kill her, and never has. I dont, however think that he has a chance.

It will be interesting to see what happens now that Sark appears to be on the road to redemption. I'm wondering if he's going to start developing strong feelings for Syd or if things will just remain as they are - with flirting here and there. I guess we'll just have to see.

Back