• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

AliasALIAS

Does Sydney trust Irina?

I think that despite what happened, she may have hope in her mother. After getting the Truth takes Time message from Irina's earrings, Syd had this expression on her face, that maybe her mother may actually be good. She'd just have to wait.

I don't think that she trusts her anymore. Especially with the comment she made about she hoped that her father was going to tell her that her mother was dead. I think Sydney has had enough of her mother.

I'm not sure....I think part of her, her 6 year old self really wants to believe her mother is good. You know what I mean? It's like, part of her wants to trust her, desperately wants her to be good, but the other just wants her dead for all that she's done.

onedizneefreek said:
I don't think that she trusts her anymore. Especially with the comment she made about she hoped that her father was going to tell her that her mother was dead. I think Sydney has had enough of her mother.
sorry to correct you, but she wasn't hoping that she died. she was hoping that IF Irina died, that she had died a hero, trying to prove herself. But it was after Sydney heard that Irina betrayed the CIA that she hoped she was killed.

:smiley:

At the beginning of the episode I would have said absolutly not. I mean she wished she was dead. But at the end when she got the message it made me start to think thats she is pretty much undecided. Maybe the gun shot was sort of a "you lied you ho!" heheh i dunno. She did drop the disk. I think that there is alot more to this that they are not telling us.....alot more. So my answer is pretty much she is Undecided.

i did a null vote because i'm not really sure what to think. the last episode sent a lot of different messages leading in every direction possible.

How come there was no "undecided" to vote for? I think Sydney isn't sure what to make of that business with the earrings. I haven't voted because I don't think it's as simple as "yes" or "no."

Nothing is as it seems and it happens with every episode. Sorry, but there's more to Irina than meets the eye. She will protect her daughter, but what is she herself after that puts her with Sloane. What deal did they have? and why?
I think she can trust her mother as far as she is concerned, but the rest of it...we'll have to wait and see. ;)

lenafan said:
Nothing is as it seems and it happens with every episode. Sorry, but there's more to Irina than meets the eye. She will protect her daughter, but what is she herself after that puts her with Sloane. What deal did they have? and why?
I think she can trust her mother as far as she is concerned, but the rest of it...we'll have to wait and see. ;)
i agree with you.you never know what she's going to do but i do beleive she loves her daughter.

She's wary of Irina....but not as wary as Jack is...but I think deep down she believes Irina isn't evil, and is probably good...just (as Jack seems to believe) too obsessed with Rambaldi for her own good

Ophelia said:
How come there was no "undecided" to vote for? I think Sydney isn't sure what to make of that business with the earrings. I haven't voted because I don't think it's as simple as "yes" or "no."
I could have made the choice, but I often leave out "undecided" or "i don't know" out of polls because i like to see straight forward answers :smiley:

lenafan Mar 18 2003 said:
What deal did they have? and why?
Wasn't the deal that Sloane couldn't hurt Sydney because Irina didn't see him as a father?

Vaughn_Lovah said:
At the beginning of the episode I would have said absolutly not. I mean she wished she was dead. But at the end when she got the message it made me start to think thats she is pretty much undecided. Maybe the gun shot was sort of a "you lied you ho!" heheh i dunno. She did drop the disk. I think that there is alot more to this that they are not telling us.....alot more. So my answer is pretty much she is Undecided.
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!! That is exactly what I was thinking.

Back