Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 Does Sydney trust Irina?

Discussion in 'Alias' started by AliasALIAS, Mar 17, 2003.

Tags:
?
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

Does Sydney trust Irina?

I think that despite what happened, she may have hope in her mother. After getting the Truth takes Time message from Irina's earrings, Syd had this expression on her face, that maybe her mother may actually be good. She'd just have to wait.

2. onedizneefreek

onedizneefreek Rocket Ranger

I don't think that she trusts her anymore. Especially with the comment she made about she hoped that her father was going to tell her that her mother was dead. I think Sydney has had enough of her mother.

3. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

I'm not sure....I think part of her, her 6 year old self really wants to believe her mother is good. You know what I mean? It's like, part of her wants to trust her, desperately wants her to be good, but the other just wants her dead for all that she's done.

4. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

sorry to correct you, but she wasn't hoping that she died. she was hoping that IF Irina died, that she had died a hero, trying to prove herself. But it was after Sydney heard that Irina betrayed the CIA that she hoped she was killed.

:)

5. Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn_Lovah Vaughn's Chin Fondler

At the beginning of the episode I would have said absolutly not. I mean she wished she was dead. But at the end when she got the message it made me start to think thats she is pretty much undecided. Maybe the gun shot was sort of a "you lied you ho!" heheh i dunno. She did drop the disk. I think that there is alot more to this that they are not telling us.....alot more. So my answer is pretty much she is Undecided.

6. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

I'm not voting yet. She doesn't seem to be sure yet.

7. The Kate Vartan

The Kate Vartan Rocket Ranger

i did a null vote because i'm not really sure what to think. the last episode sent a lot of different messages leading in every direction possible.

8. syd_spy47

syd_spy47 Rocket Ranger

I think she does. I'm not sure if she wants to but she does.

9. Ophelia

Ophelia Rocket Ranger

How come there was no "undecided" to vote for? I think Sydney isn't sure what to make of that business with the earrings. I haven't voted because I don't think it's as simple as "yes" or "no."

10. lenafan

lenafan Rocket Ranger

Nothing is as it seems and it happens with every episode. Sorry, but there's more to Irina than meets the eye. She will protect her daughter, but what is she herself after that puts her with Sloane. What deal did they have? and why?
    I think she can trust her mother as far as she is concerned, but the rest of it...we'll have to wait and see. ;)

11. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

I think she wants to, but if she does or not I am unsure.

12. shakila

shakila Rocket Ranger

i agree with you.you never know what she's going to do but i do beleive she loves her daughter.

13. musically83

musically83 Rocket Ranger

She's wary of Irina....but not as wary as Jack is...but I think deep down she believes Irina isn't evil, and is probably good...just (as Jack seems to believe) too obsessed with Rambaldi for her own good

14. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

I could have made the choice, but I often leave out "undecided" or "i don't know" out of polls because i like to see straight forward answers :)

Wasn't the deal that Sloane couldn't hurt Sydney because Irina didn't see him as a father?

15. onedizneefreek

onedizneefreek Rocket Ranger

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!! That is exactly what I was thinking.

16. quietgirl27012

quietgirl27012 Rocket Ranger

I think that syd still wants to believe that Irina wants to be a good mother to her.

17. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

nah..not anuymore

18. AgentNicBristow

AgentNicBristow Rocket Ranger

i think sydney is torn. Sometimes she wont believe her even if she is telling the truth, and sometimes she is to gullible.