Does The Whole School Have Some Plot For Me?

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
Ok this is really weird and it isnt the first time that it has happend to me. Ok today I was told by lets see....at least 6 or 7 other students and A FRIGGIN TEACHER!!! that me and my crush should start dating. It is the weirdest thing.
The same thing happend a few months ago when different people were saying the same exact thing!!! SUCH CRAZINESS!!!

a teacher??!!! LMAO!! that's soo funny... that a teacher would tell you to date your crush!!! well... my advice is you better date him if the teacher says so!! LOL!! :lol:

Yea I know, but its just so hard for us to make the commitment...I mean I might be moving across the country and if he does want to make a commitment then I would stay.
I mean this is not some kind of middle school teenaged crush. I have know him since pre-school and have had a crush on him for years. We have been very close friends this past couple of years and now we are graduating...AAHHHH
MUST DO WHAT TEACHER SAYS!!! ;) ^_^

My answer to the q in the thread...Yup! But if u don't do what teacher says, you'll fail, andbe held back a year...lol...tell us what happens!

Actually it's not weird for a teacher to tell you to date someone in my school every teacher ends up saying that eventually. Mostly it's me and my sister dating the other set of twins in 8th grade, but I say go for it.

I don't think I've ever heard a teacher tell a student who they should date. I guess in Ohio we all just like to separate students and teachers....probably since most of ours have been teaching for about 20+ years!

Well we have a 34 year old, 60 something year old, 50 year old, 39 year old, 35 year old, and another 60 something year old teacher in our grade. All the young ones are guys. Isn't that sad? But they're always trying to crack jokes like who should date who.

Back