Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• can't tell

• sorta

• Total voters
hmmmm. don't u find tho that every time u hear the name tippin, it cracks u up????
i mean, imagine being called Mrs tippin. [it ouns 2 much like pippin frm LOTR....ew] soz, it just make me wanna laugh. :woot: but mrs sark.....now that's a different matter....yummy........
btw, ne1 hu thinks mike has a big nose shud take a gud long look at dixons wifes nose. it's HUGE.

i agree with everthing hannah and grace just sed. especially the mrs. sark bit.
mrs. amisha sark has a certain ring to it, don't you think

amisha
xxx

erm no.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Mrs Gracie Sarkie</span>

now that has a ring.

HAnnah Vaughn. mmmmmmm yea. but <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>hannah vartan </span>sounds better
i wouldnt mind hannah sark though.

:P :D :P :P :P :D :P :D :P :D :P :D :P :D :P :D :P :D :P :D :P

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Michael is French, I am half French. I can tell you that most French ppl have odd or and big noses.
Wait a minute, my husband is French Canadian descent (mostly French) and he has a small nose. ('Course he's a Norman/French redhead.)
;)

Aw, I love Will and Sark, too, but that doesn't make me think MV has a big nose!

It's unique though. I LOVE guys with unique features like that! It gives their face more character. Like that "Luke" guy on the O.C., he's so boring and perfect looking. Kind of girly-handsome or something. I hate that sort of thing. Give me Ryan or Seth from the O.C. or Vaughn from ALIAS anyday. Their features are different, sort of quirky. Love that.

Ok guys.
It doens't matter if he has a big nose......it doesn't matter if he look like a bird in some ppl opinion all that matters it despite that he's still HOTT!! And u can just hide his nose if you want!!! :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r: lol. I'm out

spy4u_03

Xtremelimits08 said:
i was looking through pictures and i thought he had a big nose..look at it from the side and you'll know what i'm talking about :lol: does anyone else think so?
U are just like my best friend. She's obsessed with noses. Whenever she meets somebody new all she looks at is their nose, and she begins to critique it. She'll stare at any picture and go on about a person's nose. She was looking at the poster on my wall for a while, and she's like "You know sin, Vin Diesel has a big nose". Urg!!

Back