Horror Dogman (2012)

Tom

An Old Friend
MV5BMTU1MTY0MjE2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTIwODY0OA@@._V1_SY317_CR16,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Thriller | 6 November 2012 (USA)
Dogman (2012) - IMDb

Hanklin Purvis enjoys the outdoors, and he loves to hunt. He and his wife, Dorothy, live on a farm in the rural mid-west. For some reason, during the season before autumn, things start happening. The first victims are family pets, then wild animals. But it's not until people are injured that the police get involved. The attacker is not human, that's for sure and it needs to be stopped. Then they discover that the wounds have a deadly bacteria and the clock is ticking for those infected. Enter Hanklin's neighbor, Francis Wellman, a Native American who believes she has discovered an ancient antidote. And will they ever find the perpetrator of these horrifying attacks? They do.
For a low-budget wolf-man movie I found it very well acted. Larry Joe Campbell's character Hanklin Purvis is so well acted I found his scenes very entertaining. In fact, the whole acting crew did an outstanding job with their lines. The special effects are way low and the story is so-so but the actors kept me glued. Very likeable characters through-out the movie. The director was certainly on top of his game with the actors. The script is ho-hum but its not what they were saying as much as how they said it. I've rewatched this 3 times and I never get tired of the dialog. Dogman 2: The Wrath of the Litter came out in 2014 but I have yet to find a copy. When I do you can bet I will be watching it to see if the acting stays on par.

You can see it at {...} in Divx
http://{...}.com/video/4902432_Dogman
Its also at Movshare in Flash
www.movshare.net