Sci-Fi Dominion (2014)

Tom

An Old Friend

Not Rated | 83 min | Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller | 5 August 2015 (Japan)
Dominion (2014) - IMDb

In just FIVE days the world we know will change forever with devastating results. Jaelen an observer from another planet searches to find and rescue the human woman he fell in love with before it all happens. Robert Casey a retired US Intelligence agent turned UFO investigator races to discover what the yet to be known DOMINION has in store for the Human race.

Director:
Richard Lowry
Writers:
Marlin Davis (prologue narration), Erick Hansen (story)
Stars:
Barry Lynch, Travis Hammer, Christine Joëlle

I just saw this come available so I am buffering the stream right now! This looks amazing! It seems to be everything a SciFi Fan could hope for. I really hope it is as good as the trailer shows. The SockShare link I am buffering is super slow so it may be tonight or tomorrow before I can watch it. I'll let you know how it was.

Streaming at Sockshare
Share Files Easily on SockShare
369mb @ 12.3mbs estimated time: 4hrs to buffer completely (I hope its worth the wait)
Dominion

Tom

An Old Friend
This one finally finished buffering (5.5 hours) going to watch it now - I'll get back to you if it is any good.

Tom

An Old Friend
Alright then.
The movie plays much like one of those short stories in a collection of science fiction. At times I could see the words in my mind as the scenes played before me. The writer had no idea how to write global war. There wasn't one, only narration that it happened. I found the whole production boring.
Certainly not worth the buffer time.
Someone somewhere might like the drooling but I prefer an alien invasion movie that actually has an alien invasion.

Top Bottom