Sci-Fi Dominion (2015)

Tom

An Old Friend
Title: Dominion

Tagline: In five days, life on Earth will change forever

Genre: Action, Thriller, Science Fiction

Director: Richard Lowry

Cast: Barry Lynch, Travis Hammer, Christine Joëlle, Booboo Stewart, Lisa Marie, Sasha Jackson, Stephen Blackehart, Paul J. Alessi, Aldred Montoya, Paula Ray

Release: 2015-09-14

Runtime: 83

Plot: Earth's position in the universe has become of vital strategic importance to those who have, until now, only studied us from the far reaches of space. Knowing our weaknesses, they have planned their attack, and now, in just 5 days, life on Earth will change forever. Robert Casey, a retired US Intelligence agent turned UFO investigator, races to discover the truth about the Dominion and what it has in store for the human race. Time is running out...
Dominion (2015)

This looks amazing! It seems to be everything a SciFi Fan could hope for. I really hope it is as good as the trailer shows. It may be tonight or tomorrow before I can watch it. I'll let you know how it was.

Alright then.
The movie plays much like one of those short stories in a collection of science fiction. At times I could see the words in my mind as the scenes played before me. The writer had no idea how to write global war. There wasn't one, only narration that it happened. I found the whole production boring.
Certainly not worth the buffer time.
Someone somewhere might like the drooling but I prefer an alien invasion movie that actually has an alien invasion.