Sci-Fi Done the Impossible: The Fans' Tale of 'Firefly' and 'Serenity' (2006)

Tom

An Old Friend
MV5BMjEzODMxOTkxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODQ2MzY0MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Video | 79 min | Documentary | 28 July 2006 (USA)
Done the Impossible: The Fans' Tale of 'Firefly' and 'Serenity' (Video 2006) - IMDb

Firefly and Serenity have grown beyond the genius of Joss Whedon. The words Firefly and Browncoat have come to symbolize a sense of community, family, and believing that the impossible can be accomplished. These concepts are at the very heart of Firefly and of its fans. Adam Baldwin hosts the telling of this vivid Browncoat story that features interviews with Joss Whedon, creator of Firefly and Serenity, the cast, crew, and most important, the fans themselves. The story chronicles the rise, fall, and rebirth of the cult TV show "Firefly" as told from the perspective of the fans who helped save it. Fans of the TV show and movie share what inspired them to become passionate about Firefly, to help save Firefly, attend shindigs, participate in message boards, donate to charities, and become Serenity extras. They talk about the many ways that Firefly has affected their lives. The cast and crew also share humorous and insightful experiences.

Morena Baccarin ... Herself
Kevin Bachelder ... Himself
Adam Baldwin ... Himself / Host
Michael Boretz ... Himself
Christopher Buchanan ... Himself
Orson Scott Card ... Himself
Keith R.A. DeCandido
Jessica Edmonds ... Herself
Suzi Edmonds ... Herself
Greg Edmonson ... Himself
Rafael Feldman ... Himself
Yan Feldman ... Himself
Nathan Fillion ... Himself
Ron Glass ... Himself
Christina Hendricks ... Herself

Directors:
Tony Hadlock, Jason Heppler
Stars:
Morena Baccarin, Kevin Bachelder, Adam Baldwin

I'm getting this right now to add to my Firefly/Serenity collection. From time to time I come across a documentary that delves into a show or movie to 'enlighten' the premise. I have many, Including the making of Aliens, The Thing and a multitude of titles.

Found it at {...}
Watch Done the Impossible (2006) online - {...}
236 mb @ 396 kbs

PS: This is a documentary not scifi

Back