Dont Drink...

I was out with my friends tonight, so we decided to get some vodka and smirnoff. bad idea. we went to the park at like 10 at night, and drank it all up. we then wanted to see a movie, so i called my mom who was at home, and asked her if it was alright with her. She asked me if I was drunk on the phone, cause i guess i sounded like it, but i said no and told her i would be home in 15 minutes. then, once i hung up, i told my friends that we couldnt go to my moms house because she was suspicious, so we had to find a different place. but, i guess my phone had called her back, and she was listening the whole time. she started screaming in the phone, and the rest was to the crapper from there. she picked me up from the park, and started driving to the police to get a breathalizer. i received an MIP and i an grounded for a month...It isnt worth it, dont even start. Its not worth the risk or the health risks. -_-

i dont think drinking is a bad idea. over drinking, gettin drunk is it.
drinkin in the park? very bad idea.
i like to drink, usually when i hang out with my friends, we buy a couple of beers of something, to enjoy but not enough to get us drunk.
ive never understood the desire of gettin wasted, especially on guys.

Drinking is good sometimes if you don't drive after, if you have someone sober who can take you home, etc. I was drunk on wednesday it was fun ! :P

I don't like being drunk. But I like getting tipsy :D , loosens me up on the dancefloor.

I've never been drunk before :blink: I'm sure I will be sometime before I'm 21, but I doubt I'll like it. Not really my thing. I will never NEVER become and alcholic . . . alchol has ruined my family in some ways -_-

Parents are protective about. It's a bad idea to drink when you don't have a good place to drink. But I drink at college, but drinking too much is bad. I drank way too much last year and got drunk a little too often. I've cut way bacj but I still go out and accasionlly drink

I ditto that. I can't believe she did that. How old are you like? Okay I read your profile and you are 17, okay I know you have to be 21 to drink in America, but your are 17, not 12. I drank when I was 15, and my mum was fine, well, I wouldn't say fine, she was slightly weiry about me going to the clubs and drinking, but she was fine after that.

And Moriel, the first time is always the best.

i think that if you wanna get drunk. like really drunk, the best thing is to do it at home with some friends.
when one of my friends turned 15, we went to her house and drank martini and ron and some beer, it was 5 of us and it was the first time for everyone,so it was really fun.

and it's good when you're dancing to lose up.

okelay said:
i think that if you wanna get drunk. like really drunk, the best thing is to do it at home with some friends.
when one of my friends turned 15, we went to her house and drank martini and ron and some beer, it was 5 of us and it was the first time for everyone,so it was really fun.

and it's good when you're dancing to lose up.
I love doing that. Having mates around and a few drinks. But you always seem to say what's on your mind, and can be far too open after a few drinks :lol: .

Plus, like you said, the more you drink the more rhythmn, you get. :D

yeah, it's really fun.
but you cant do the same if there's too many people there.
it'll haunt you for the rest of your life.

So true, the next day you wake up going: "Oh felgercarb what did I say?" :lol:

Back