Don't everyone stand up at once. lol

angelicGrace

.: Beautifuly Chaotic :.
Hi, I am Christina, aka, the witch that works Kevin to death at hacking at TaN. lol You know I love you dude ;). Anywho, I couldn't resit giving the place a look over.

It's nice to meet you all. I can't swear that I will be the best poster, but I will bet that Tetris will get my attention way too often lol

Ok bits about me. I am 22, married, 2 sons. I live in a house with 4 generations, totaling 8 persons. I swear I am the only sain one.

I am a self proclaimed nerd and over all geek. I love sifi. Star Wars is the best ever, even after your two year old forces you two watch all 5 everyday. Star Trek, Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Alias, and Dead Like Me are my all time fav tv shows. I creat fan art. Its an obsession more than anything. I am just learning how to work code (mainly cause I would like to bug Kevin less) lol

In finishing I think it is save to say that I am a certified dork. *waves* Hi

Hi, I'm a terminator Squirrel= A skwirlinator
I dont like spelling squirrel so I went phonetic.
I swallowed a basketball and I am out of work due to an illness(Hope to be back this or next week) A mechanic for 26 years I'm 43 and I spent 7 yrs active in the US Seabees(Navy).
I like links and sharing them. I'm a geek too! When I go visit I have mouse withdrawl. Any posts will be fine. Nice meeting ya!

AngelicGrace, welcome! :welcome:

Thanks for visiting, it's appreciated. :cool: AngelicGrace is too modest to say it but she is the owner & head honcho for Then And Now (http://www.then-and-now.net) which is a great site for fans of the various Whedon shows and related works. If you like shows like Buffy, Angel or other shows of that genre like Tru Calling you should go visit.

4 generations under one roof! :eek: I don't think I could do it. You must have a lot more patience than I do.

lol now that is just funny. When have you known me to be modest.

I guess I should warn you all I spell like a 3rd grader (even worse now that my I key works only half the tme).

Yep 4 generations

Nanny and Pa
Mom and Dad
Me, my hubby, Michael
Alex (the 2 year old Star Wars Freak!)

Then and Now (TaN as I normaly refer to it) has more than tv show coversation. Most of us live in the silly games forum. We have some interesting debates...not so many great debatores. We could use some more.

Oh there I go not being modest lol I'll stop shopping for members now Kevin ;)

I'm going to jump in on ag's thread if no-one minds. I'm Druscilla another one from TaN I'm a bit of a geek I love all things scifi Battlestar Galactia being my newest passion. The series is about 3/4 of the way through over here and I love it. I'm also a fan of Red Dwarf gotta love Lister :smiley: I'm not to good at the whole intro thing so I'll leave it at that for now I'llpop by as often as possible Dawn :D

Druscilla said:
I'm going to jump in on ag's thread if no-one minds. I'm Druscilla another one from TaN I'm a bit of a geek I love all things scifi Battlestar Galactia being my newest passion. The series is about 3/4 of the way through over here and I love it. I'm also a fan of Red Dwarf gotta love Lister :smiley: I'm not to good at the whole intro thing so I'll leave it at that for now I'llpop by as often as possible Dawn :D
Druscilla, welcome to Cool SciFi! :muffit:

If you like BSG, have you checked out the BSG area of the Media Gallery yet?

http://www.coolscifi.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=60

Red Dwarf was a very cool show. Since you're UK based, did you watch stuff like Blake's 7 as well?

skwirlinator said:
Red Dwarf yeah! Has Rowan Adkins ever been a guest on RD?
Hi, Hope ya post!

No Rowan never guest strarred on RD but it would have been fun if he did :smiley:
KW802 said:
Druscilla, welcome to Cool SciFi! :muffit:

If you like BSG, have you checked out the BSG area of the Media Gallery yet?

http://www.coolscifi.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=60

Red Dwarf was a very cool show. Since you're UK based, did you watch stuff like Blake's 7 as well?

I'm not actually old enough to remember Blake's 7 my mum used to watch it though :P Thanks for the link I'll go check out the media gallery shortly I haven't actually found any BSG pics/art on the net so it will be cool to see. I love the dancing teddy bear smilie by the way.

Back