Dont Know Where to put this One?

Tom

An Old Friend
TypeDrawing

A

YahooPicks Site

:artist:

I played around and made some stuff, You gotta click on the paragraph typed under the name in the center of the page to open the flash window.
Then click enter on the flash window to open the db
then click the top box on the rt side Look for # 10021 "just playing around"

:P :worthy: :worthy: :P

well, at least it's capturable

textdrawingbySkwirlinator.jpg

Print Screen button to clipboard, then paste into Paint, Photoshop, etc. resize it with the box capturing tool, Edit/Copy, then File/New and a new canvas the size of the copied section is made for you, simply paste the new captured to clipboard section in and save as jpoeg, then host on photobucket or imageshack for use in the forums!

On the very first post the word 'TypeDrawing' should be a link to the site. Just click the word and your browser should open that page. Then click on the paragraph and your browser should open a flash window that you can 'ENTER' and on the right top side of that are the controls.

when you have selected what characters can use, move mouse to blank screen and click and drag any sort of pattern for your charaters for follw, then let go of left button to "fix it" you can then use same letters or different ones altogether on the same canvas

I've captured a few and I will be playing in my editors with them for a while then I will post them in my gallery. I'm curious of what other members have come up with. I did notice that they get buried pretty quick on the site.

I think I need a break from work.... I didn't realize what Mr. D's graphic said the first time I looked at it! :P

(And, yes, I'm one of those people that can start at the <blank> picture for hours and never see the sail boat. :( )

was skwirlinators, he just forgot how to capture an image he'd made and then get it hosted and used in the forum (well, at least the screen capture bit!)

you mean magic eye images? they are easy, just get 9-10 inches away from image, look past the object, as if the image is twice the distance away, then relax your eyes and when your eyes finally try to look at the right point away from the image, you see the image hidden in there. the image doesn't look like the images shown in the back of those books, but rather a background of the pattern and the image made of the same pattern, standing proud off the background image.

like looking into a cardboard box where someone has made a cutout of the image, stuck it in the box 1/3rd the depth of the box, off the rear of the box!

i'm sure someones put some thought into how to describe what you actually see, rather than my fumbling for an adequate description

Back