Dont Tell Me Cuz It Hurts

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47

+SuPer HoT FeMaLe+
Title: Dont tell me Cuz it hurts (also the name of a song i believe... hope i can use the name still..)
Author: Abby
Genre: Sydney and Vaughn's struggling relationship
Rating: pg-13 for swearing mostly
Spoilers: none (i think)
Summary: Sydney just came back, after being MIA for 2 years only to find out her true love has moved on. Will She be able to win him back or is this the end?

"W-what do you mean I've been missing for t-two years?" Sydney choked
"Syd..."
"Don't call me Syd I hate it, My name is Sydney" she retorted as tears streamed down her face
"Sydney we..."
"Who is we? And you still didn't tell me why you are wearing t-that r-ring" Sydney shook
The door flung open and a beautiful tanned woman appeared, Irina, Sydney's mother.
Sydney stood up. What the hell is my mother doing here? Did she miss me? When she found out I was missing did she cry and wish she could have been there more? Or was it her... was she, my mother, the one who caused all this... maybe she kidnapped me!
Sydney and Irina stood silently staring into each others eyes never taking thier eyes off of each other.
"Oh, Sydney!" Irina sobbed as she ran and flung her arms around her daughter. They stood there for a while just hugging and crying in each others arms.
Surely she is not the mother I once knew... I love her so much... Sydney thought.
Finally after seemed eternity Sydney pulled away from her mother and sniffled.
"How... Why..." Sydney questioned confused
Irina wiped away her daughters tears," I will explain everything once we return to LA but now we need to catch a plane and you need to get some rest."

On the plane ride home Sydney couldn't even look at Vaughn, and Vaughn sat restlesly.
Sydney sat next to her mother and laid her head down on her lap as Irina stroked her fingers through Sydney's hair gently. Sydney couldn't sleep how could she? What she needed more than anything right now was to think.

How is it possible that I could have been missing for to frikin' years? How the hell is it possible that the frikin' CIA couldn't find me... and Vaughn. No. Cant think about that right now. Must not cry. Must not cry. Must go to sleep. Must go to sleep. A single tear rolled down her face and landed on her mothers bare leg. irina bent over her daughter and kissed her on the head," I Love you Sydney, I love you more than you can ever imagine and... I know I've said this to you before Sydney, but I'm sorry about never being there. I was never a true mother, but now everything is going to be different. I promise, I can't loose you again." She kissed Sydney on the head again. As Sydney drifted off to sleep Irina glanced over at restless Vaughn and thought to herself, God Michael, you screwed up big this time and you'd better fix it soon or you will lose Syd forever.

~i decided to start over i ran out of ideas in my other story i hope u like this one!~ :redhair:

ohh wow, this is a really good start to a story! Nice job and well written, plz write more! Oh and PM me when u do
Thanks,
Sarah

Ok im going to start doing some of the story in Sydney's view...

As I walked through the front door of the CIA I felt a rush of sudden feelings. I don't know if i would call then just plain old good or bad, it was a mix of different feelings. I was happy to be back at the CIA, my home, my family, my shelter and protection but then there was the thought that even when i was missing the CIA went on operating its didn't stop for me and wait it just kept going, like almost everything else around here. Kendall met Vaughn, My mother and I at the front lobby and shook my hand and said how happy he was that i was back. I never cared much for Kendall, he is rude and I dont believe he has ever smiled unless it was sarcasm. As we were walking into the debreifing room I started to get nervous. I guess my mother could sense it because she grabbed my hand and squeezed it reassuring me, not that there was really anything to reassure. When I walked into the room I saw Will. I immedaitely ran up and hugged him. Then he kissed me on the cheek and told me he loved me and out of the corner of my eye I saw Vaughn's face, i felt like I had taken his heart and broken it into two. But I dont fell the least bit sorry for him... He is the one who just gave up on me and fell in love with another woman and Will he's my only true fried he is loyal and never gave up on me. I think.
"Hi" I finally managed to say
"God, Syd..." that was all he could say.
Vaughn swollawed hard and put his hands over his mouth and hurried out of the room to throw up.
Irina chased after him,"Vaughn!" she shouted.
Sydney shivered and tears fell down her face.
It's so hard. To look at him. To think about him. Must not cry. Must not cry. Need sleep. Lots of sleep.

Will could tell Sydney needed some rest.
"Kendall?" he asked
"Yes?"
"I think Sydney needs to get some rest right now she looks tired."
He turned to Sydney and said," You can come home with me and crash at my pl-"
Irina walked in interruping him," Thats quite alright Will I've already arranged a room for her to settle in until she is ready to move out on her own, but thank you for the generous offer."
Will's face fell," Well, ok, I guess that would be better anyways... Well, Call me Syd when you're feeling a little better."
I shook my head. I dont remember much after that I remember the car ride home briefly and then I just remember crwling into bed and under the covers and my mother kissed me and turned of the lights.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

3:47 a.m. The alarm clock flashed as Sydney sat up in bed stretching. Where am I? What day is it and why the hell am I doing in this polka dotted room? ,Sydney thought. Then reality hit. She remembered every. It felt as if she was reliving it. The pain. She got up and found her way to what looked like a kitchen. Her mother was sitting at the kitchen counter. There was a small light on. She was reading a book.
"Hey" Sydney said sullenly
"Well your up bright and early now aren't you?" Irina replied as cheerfullt as possible, for Sydney's sake.
"Yeah... how long did I sleep?"
"Well we got home about 6:00 p.m. and you sleep all the way 'till now, I'll let you do the math."
Sydney flopped down on the nearby lazy-boy and sighed.
"I really think you and Vaughn should talk" Irina said
"Yeah? Well I really dont think its any of your god damned business okay?" Sydney shouted. Immediately she felt bad," Look Im sorry, Im just... I keep trying not to think about it."
"Not thinking about it isn't going to make it go away Sydney."
"I know..." she whispered.
Then it happened. The tears. The sobbing. All over again. Irina went over and sat with Sydney. And hugged her, rocking her.
"I just... I can't... I love him so much and..." she sobbed
"Well, I think you need to call him, maybe not now but eventually its going to have to happen."
Sydney nodded. "Mom?"
"yes?"
"Why hasn't Dad come to see me yet? Where is he I really want to see him."
A tear formed in Irina's eye," No, No, you dont"

Hope you like it.... and dont worry about Jack he'll be ok.... it might just be a while..... you'll see................

WOW! Your story rx! Irina and Sydney r so close now :smiley: ! AAwww! PM me when you get more posted. I hope Jack is ok... and that Syd and Vaugn get back together!

wow, this story was ok last chapter, but it has developed soo much this chapter, and it's gotten WAY better! I really like it!

It's so hard. To look at him. To think about him. Must not cry. Must not cry. Need sleep. Lots of sleep.

Isn't that how we all feel ...lol

I love how close Irina and Syd are, it's so sweet!

Please don't tell me something happened to Jack :thinking:

Oh yah..i want a PM when u have more 2! :D

Thank you for the nice compliments and i will pm all of u when i post more.... it might be a couple days before i post more because im in michigan right now and tomorrow im going back to my home in good old california! lol~

Sydney looked confused," Yes, Yes, I DO want to see him!
"Sydney, your father loved you so much that when you were missing he took to... drinking... alot... and now... he's just..." Now Irina was starting to cry. She bit her lip and looked up trying to stop the tears from coming," He's He's just a mess Syd, you don't want to see him he is always drunk and just...I'm so sorry Sydney."
Sydney stood up and walked into her room in a transe she laid down on her bed. She felt like felgercarb. She couldn't even cry. It was as if she had cried so much that they're were no tears left. In these past couple days she had cried more than she ever had combined. She hesitently picked up the phone What the hell are you doing Sydney she thought. She dialed his cell number, Vaughn's cell number. I'll bet its different now,his number, he probrably has a more high-tech phone thats like new and cool...
"Hello?" Vaughn asked yawning
Sydney immedialtely regretted the call.
"Um... Hi it's S..."
"Sydney, I know.. its like 3 in the morning wuts up?" he asked quickly
"I just called because... I just called because.. Well see i just thought that..." she couldn't take it she quickley hung up. God, what am I doing? Why did I EVEN call him in the first place?
The phone rang. And Sydney let it ring.
"I'll get it!" Irina shouted.
"NO MOM!" but it was too late Irina was already chatting away with who ever was on the phone. It was probrabaly Vaughn. He was just probrably calling back. He would call back right? i mean... Sydeny's thoughts were interruped by her mother. Irina walked in the room with a phone in her hand.
"It's for you."
Sydney stared blankly,"I don't want to talk to him."
"Well, you should have thought about that before YOU called HIM."
"Mom... please I dont want to talk to him."
Irina just shoved the phone in Sydney's crossed arms.
She picked up the phone annoyed,"Hello?"
"Hi" Vaughn said.
Sydney didn't say anything. There wasn't anything to say.
"Sydney, listen... I know this is hard for you but you have to understand its hard on me too, its hard on a lot of people..."
Sydney couldn't take it anymore," Who the hell do you think you are? I UNDERSTAND this is hard for everyone ok? But you spend one frikin' day in MY shoes and then maybe we can talk about how hard this is on you and everyone else!" She slammed the phone down on the night stand, and started crying.
What is wrong with me? I'm acting like a [EDIT]... he is right. I'm not the only one this whole delema has affected... I hate him... but then again I LOVE HIM! God I hate my life why me God? Why me? Why couldn't you just mess up someone elses life... why did you have to mess up mine?
Sydney tried to sleep. She couldn't. She couldn't stop thinking about him. She went into the bathroom and washed her face with water. Her hands were shaking. She she shoke them hard and went to the bathtub and turned on the water and filled it with bubbles. Maybe a relaxing bath would do it.
Shortly after enetering the tub there was a light knock at the door.
"Who is it?" Sydney asked
"Its...Its Vaughn..."

Hope you like it ill have more up on monday i think!~

Sydney's eyes widended and she suddenly felt sick
"Your Mother told me that I should come over and talk... I wanted to wait until it was you know... day light but she inisisted..."
Sydney took a deep breathe,"Well you can come in, I guess."
Vaughn slowly opened the door," Oh, I uh didn't realize you were... ua taking a bath."
Sydney shrugged he shoulders,"Yeah because that would be sooo embarassing seeing how you've never seen me naked before...."
Vaughn pushed a smile.
They were quite for quiet some time just staring into each others eyes. Vaughn slowly moved toward Sydney, and then grabbed Sydney's face and started kissing her. He kissed her and she kissed back but by the time thirty seconds had passed Sydney pulled away.
"We- We can't do this, y-your married." Sydney said with a single tear rolling down her cheek.
Vaughn sat on the bathroom floor and put his hand on his face (like in the season finale when Syd noticed the ring) and sighed."Your- your right... I'm sorry..."
Sydney sniffled," No, no its fine I should be the one who's sorry.... until you brought it up I didn'e even thikg about how hard this was on you or anyone else... and *sob* I *sob* I've been acting like a real [EDIT] lately and sorry *lots of sobs*
"No Syd... ney your not acting like a [EDIT] and look i'm really sorry for upsetting you on the phone earlier.... all I want is to make you happy, be your friend...."
Sydney sniffled again," Its just hard you know... to accept the fact that when I was gone everything went on without me, everyone went on without me, life went on without me... and Vaughn I still love you... God, I love you so much... and everynight, which has been only like two nights but whatever... I cry myself to sleep, I cry myself to sleep because I wonder is that same love I have for you is returned... and everynight I recieve no answer... So, I'm asking you Vaughn now so that maybe when I go to sleep I won't cry as hard and part of my life while be worthwhile... so, please just tell me and tell me the truth..."
"What do I still love you?" Vaughn asked.
Sydney shook her head.
"Yes, I love you Sydney, I never stopped loving you but *I can tell you I love you as many times as you can stand to hear it, but all it does is remind us that love is not enough*."
Sydney nodded her head again crying silently. Vaughn leaned over and hugged her, Vaughn kneeling on the cold, wet tile floor and Sydney in the bathtub. They hugged until nosey Irina entered the room without a knock or any welcoming signal.
"Well, It's nice to see you two have made up." Irina said opening up the curtains above the toilet.
Sydney smiled and wiped away her tears,"Mom I may hve been gone for two tears but I'm pretty sure that when you enter a place that has a closed door you're supposed to knock.
Irina just shrugged her shoulders.
Sydney realized that the bath water was getting cold. Vaughn muxt have snsed it or maybe it was because Sydney was shivering but anyways he grabbed a towel and held it out for her. He wrapped Sydney in the towel and held her in his arms and hissed her on the head.
Irina looked over at the two cuddle bunnies and said,"Oh, get a room!" and laughed at her own joke as she left the bathroom. Sydney stayed in Vaughn's arms for a while both of them smiling. The first REAL smile either of them had, had since Sydney returned.
"Lets go for a walk" Vaughn suggested
"Ok lemme grab me purse... oh, yeah and maybe put on a few pieces of clothing on."
Vauhn shook his head and turned to leave the room to give Sydney some privacy.
"Vaughn?" she stopped him
He turned around.
"Look if you dont feel comfortable you can just look another way but will you please just stay in here and talk to me... I really need someone to talk to."
Vaughn," Ok" he sat on the toilet while Sydney stared to get dressed.
"Wait so why are you all of a sudden like this (crosses her fingers) with my mom" Sydney asks turning around. Vaughn winced seeing her mostly naked body.
"Sorry" she turned around annoyed," Its just that you wo are awful friendly considering she killed your father."
"Well, actually when you were missing... Sloane confessed to really killing my father and that Irina had just been covering for him. At first I thought it was a lie but he gave us evidence..."
Sydney cut him off," Wait he gave you evidence."
Vaughn continued," He turned himself in to the CIA..."
"So is her alive or.."
"He received the death penalty the day you returned... see when you were missing we couldnt kill him in case her new anything about where you were and could tell us anything."
Sydney shook her head she wasn't really listening," Who is she?"
Vaughn knew what she was talking about and was dreading this question," Huh?"
"Who is she... your wife Vaughn who is she?"
" Her name is... Wel you meet her once i think..."
"Alice" Sydney said clenching her teeth
"Um.. yes actually I am married to Alice."
"Sounds horrible... Alice Vaughn.... not that Sydney Vaughn is much hotter..." she tried to smile. She had finished getting dressed," Ok lets go" she continued.
So Sydney and Vaughn walked and talked and tried to not think of the two years that had passed them. They walked for hours. They would have probrbaly walked for another five hours if they had not bumped into someone unexpected. It was 6:30 a.m. when Vaughn bumped into someone he knew VERY well.
"Vaughn?" She asked relieved a bit but extremely angry.
"Alice?" Vaughn asked knowing he was in deep $hit

hope you liked it. oh, yeah and the * is because that line is from the movie LIFE AS A HOUSE

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love it, I hope Alice divorces him, that would be good. Then Syd and Vaugh could be together. Pm me when more is up

(like in the season finale when Syd noticed the ring)

Thanks for reminding me :(

haha I like how Irina has a sense of humor now!! Totally agree, Alice Vaughn sounds horrible! I hope Alice gets mad and ditches Nhguav. lol

hey this is really good but.......I HATE ALICE!!!!!

i hope they get divorced. that would be great. and then things would be how they should be again....SV 4EVER! lol, can u pm me when u update? thankz, and great fic!

Back