Season 3 Don't you think S3 finale was great?

It was good. The mask thing got a little hokey after awhile, but all in all, it was a pretty good episode. I'm looking forward to season 4, what's up with Jack and how Sydney & Vaughn's relationship is going to be. I really do think it's going to be an excellent season.

I think it was really good. But I wish Lauren didn't die, for the first time ever I was hopeing something bad would happen to Vaugne. i think they should have kept Lauren in it so that her and Sark could work together longer. Season three is my favourite so far. I loved every episode. i thought the last epidode was the best.

I didn't like it. I didn't like the ending/cliffhanger and I didn't like the S/V getting togetherness.

I loved it. :D Sure, it's weaker than s1 & s2, but it was pretty good. The Lauren/Syd fight was awesome and Lauren's death was a cool scene too. I liked Lauren and I think she was great in this episode.

I didn't like the cliffhanger though. It was kinda lame... But everything else was good. :D

I liked it i thought it was cool! The mask thing spoiled it a little.Lauren as Syd was ok but Syd as Lauren was takin the piss a little! so unrealistic! (I know not a lot is realistic!) but the episode was good and the season was one of the best!

Back