Donut Run

Was I seeing things when I saw LOST numbers on the fortune thing she put on her mirror at the end?!!!

Ep was great! bits and pieces were predictable though...but still good! :D I'll add more later...I should be doing physics!!!

I noticed that to! And yeah it was the lost numbers! What was that all about? :blink:

And they way they did it, so good! They even fooled the FBI :P

i absolutly loved it! it was amazing!!!!

i most def did not see that whole thing with duncan being right next door coming at all!!!! i thought it was so cute!

when they made lam go on a wild goose chase was hilarious too!

all in all the whole episode was so cute especially at the end with duncan and lily!

I liked how they used EVERYBODY even Vinny?(is that the rival PI's name?) And Duncan and Lily were very cute. Yeah parts were predictable but I didn't even guess why they lured Lamb to Mexico. That rocked. And I loved Lucy Lawless as Agent Morris

i didnt think it was predictable at all - i totally fell uner her clever little spell!!!! loved the episode and a great start to this new run of episodes!!! (y)

plus - duncan is gone - yeeeeeeeeeeah - bring on the LoVe!!! :love:

and the numbers???? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

ok I dont watch lost so that why I dont know numbers ur talking about 😆 but that was like a supre good eppy!! who was the blondie with duncan at the end?? poor baby the kido thought it was vernica! well I cant wait for more!! hopefully I will home to watch it!! ^_^

lost numbers: 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

They're supposedly not good numbers in ABC's TV show Lost, which just so happens to come on at the same time as VM. Found it ironic that it was on a fortune cookie for VM lol. When those numbers were used in lost for the lotto, it led to disaster and deaths after the person one the lotto.

I'd tell you to watch the ep "numbers", which is showing this coming Wednesday at the same time as lost and explains all about those evil numbers, but then you'd have to give up watching VM, which I couldn't ask you to do...haha. but yeah...it was interesting that the numbers appeared...

I loved Lucy Lawless as Agent Morris though! hehe...I liked the FBI's presence in general. Made it amusing to see Lamb as the big fish working with the even bigger fish...hehe...

I knew that the numbers were going to be on the fortune cookie, since it said about it in TV Guide. That's interesting though. :Ponder:

I LOVED THIS EPISODE!!! At first, I felt all bad for Veronica and thought that Duncan dumped her. But he didn't. I was totally surprised when she opened the motel room door. I loved their kiss. I love Veronica/Duncan. I'm probably in the minority, but I love those two. I loved that they fooled the FBI (by the way, Lucy Lawless was TEH!) and of course, Lamb. Just a really good way to start off the season.

And this might be me being stupid, but where exactly were Duncan and Veronica? In Mexico? In California? It was hard to tell.

^Hmm, at the end? I think Duncan was in Mexico and Veronica was in Neptune still? She was in her room at the end.

I loved how Veronica was listening to lots of depressing music after she and Duncan "broke up". It was fun laughing at her dad's reactions.

Yay we know what the fortune in the cookie that made Veronica kiss Duncan said!

Back