doppelganger47 fan-artshow

Harry Potter Journey Wallscroll.

credits:
pictures: veritaserum.com.
textures: manifesto/salad.
lyrics: guy sebastian 'taller stronger better'. remy zero 'prophecy'.

wow the wallscroll is awesome...lol even though im not a fan of harry potter!! good work!!....i think its pretty funny though, the difference between all the actors from the earlier films to the later!! haha u can tell they all went through puberty!! lmao!

thanks carter. i'm not a huge fan of the movies, but love the books. probably would've been better if i started with a longer wallscroll base (could've fit more in), b/c i didn't expect it to turn out that long, so in the end, each section gets smaller and smaller, but i'm happy with how it turned out. ...and originally i planned to do more with the physical changes in appearance of all the main characters, but in the end, didn't have the space for it. might have to leave it for another piece.

stuff in the past few weeks:

brushes: soarabovethesky. ancient-secrets.
damienleithov0.jpg

sketch drawing of friend:

random sketch of guys:
guy21uo9.jpg
guy23qd0.jpg
guy22ib2.jpg
guy20xg6.jpg

brushes: imagination. ancient-secrets.
textures: amalgam. salad.

That first "random guy" sketch looks so much like Milo Ventimiglia to me. :smiley:

Lovely artwork as always hun.

^thanks Leslie

...i think i know who you're talking about...Milo...i've heard of him, but don't know what he's in...i was going for a more asian fringe Jay Chou look.

I really like what you do. :smiley: You're amazingly talented! ;)
My website is eventually online (french version at least, the english version is still under construction). Is this still ok to affiliate our websites? ^_^

^thanks sophie...

yep. i'll add your french site first and put it in an update in my next update...could be a while though; have exams soon. let me know when the english version is done, so i can change the link....btw, that truth be told blend on your site is pretty cool. i can imagine it in some form of popart similar to a comic.

I've added your website. And sure I'll let you know when the english version's up. ;)
Thanks for the truth be told blend comment. ^_^

^thanks sophie.

some drawings/quick sketches done on scrap paper: 2 random guys (although one of them turned out to look like someone i know), a random woman and the rest are based on me.

selfnq5.jpg
dudenv3.jpg
thinnedbz9.jpg

some artwork:
credits: ancient-secrets. imagination. soarabovethesky. hybrid genesis. amalgam. peoplemachines.

some wallpapers: damien leith. t-bag. the notebook.

some alias wallpapers: some john tucker must die wallpapers:

some banners: australian idol.

some icons: sexy travis wall.
travis3lm4.jpg
travis4mr3.jpg
travis2ij6.jpg
travis1ee6.jpg

icons: travis & scott speedman & underworld.
travis5yw3.jpg
travis6yb2.jpg
travis7gf9.jpg
travis8ex1.jpg
travis9md9.jpg
travis10bc3.jpg
travis11bn1.jpg
travis12ww9.jpg
travis13op4.jpg
scottspeedman1cp4.jpg
scottspeedman2fc3.jpg
scottspeedman3ws4.jpg
michael7xd9.jpg
michael6nj7.jpg
michael5hu4.jpg
michael4pr1.jpg
michael3xc7.jpg
michael2bg8.jpg
michael1oa5.jpg
michaelselene2iz4.jpg
michaelselene1yr1.jpg

wallpapers/collages: half nelson, underworld, aaron & jesse mccartney. (credit: soarabovethesky & ancient-secrets)

drawings: friends of a friend, friends, friends, michael corvin, scott speedman, paul walker, ben affleck, jake gyllenhaal, george clooney, ryan atwood, michael vartan & ryan gosling.

Back