dotHack// G.U. Vol.3//Redemption

This game is going to be incredible. Haseo's X form, Tri edge, Sakaki, Shino and Tabby. I'm seriously looking forward to this title.
Anybody else excited about this game?

G.U. Reminisce? or G.U. as a series?
Either way, I thought G.U. was a huge improvement over the first four.
I agree with the shows though. Roots and sign incredible. Even the mangas and novels are really good.

*bounce around like a maniac*

I can not WAIT for this come out. Though I also admit, I'll be sad when it does because it will be over. I love love love .hack, the GU trilogy has been very fun. I hated Haseo with such a passion at the start of the first game, he really develops into a deep and interest character however. I also love Atoli.

I was put off at first, by the crazy changes in game play and tone from the first series, but after getting about half way through the first of the series I was hooked. It's more mature than the original four, more character development, more world interaction and more sidequests and things to do in the World. And also, no farming for virus cores. *shudders*

And oh my gosh was I shocked at the plot twist in the second game *boggles*

There's already a another series to continue after G.U. is done. Not sure where I read it from, either dotHACKs official forum or altimitcorp, but in an interview with the lead designer said they're working on the next installment.
I have a feeling it's going to jump to the PS3. If that happens, then I'll buy the PS3 after confirmation.

i looooveeeeeeeeee .hack ever since infection i have .hack/g.u vol1 i beat it in like 2 days and i havnt gotten part 2 yet waiting until 3 comes out so when im done with 2 i wont have to wait for a release i can go buy it.. and if the new .hacks go to Ps3 i think thats when im actully going to buy one. and i also hope that they think about making another .hack online. i know fragment didnt work but they should look into making it a diffrent way.. like EQoa or somthing idk

There's already a another series to continue after G.U. is done. Not sure where I read it from, either dotHACKs official forum or altimitcorp, but in an interview with the lead designer said they're working on the next installment.
I have a feeling it's going to jump to the PS3. If that happens, then I'll buy the PS3 after confirmation.

Ooooo.... sweet! I hadn't heard about that. I'll have to google for leak information.

I remember last spring watching trailers for GU and trying to figure out what in the WORLD was going on. Hehe

I wish they'd release an updated version of .hack//Fragment. Though even that never made American shores and service was stopped in 2005ish. :(

thats all to much work O_O to do to play online.. but i just went out and brought G.U Vol 2 and i love it.. has a lot of cut scenes in this one.. getting deeper in the story its great.. i personaly think .hack has one of the best storylines in a RPG game ever IMO

Have to admit, dotHACK is my second favorite series ever. Zelda being my first, of course.
Gamestop says that vol.3 ships 9-10. Can't wait!

Back