Season 2 Double Agent PREaction

i have no idea, even though i was almost dead on with everything that happened last night, i have no idea except that vaughn and sydney are together!!im soo curious as to what phase two is!! and what is the whole plan and what do they want to do!! i mean is it for sydney or against and part of me thinks that it is to help break out irina!bc of sark and maybe sloane has been working for her as well! i hvae no clue!!they have completely stumped me this time!

i hope all the eps will be like Phase one!!!!!!!!!! LOADED, JAMPACKED WITH ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND A COUPLE MORE KISSES FROM VAUGHN!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! :redhair:

I think Phase 2 will have more to do with Francie and her evil double. Sloane's plan now I think is to eliminate Sydney and Jack, or at least to punish them for being double agents all along. I mean, sure, he practically loves them (or at least used to), but he's gotta be a tad angry, don't you think?

I think his plans are mor ealong the line sof take over the world. i think he will use anyone adn everyone short of emily. I dont think that syd and jak caused any need for revenge. I think all slaone wants is power and so he will eliminate anything in his way especailly the alliance and cia

The more I think about, the more I think Irina is involved. If the last episode was Phase One--getting rid of the Alliance--what's phase two? Getting rid of the CIA?

or at least getting rid of Jack and Sydney. although if "Francie" ever found out about Syd being in the CIA, she could be able to give info back to Sloane that he could use against the CIA.

No, they have to get into the CIA--the CIA has a lot of Rambaldi tech they want to get their hands on. The Francie mole is probably a way to do that.

as soon as i saw sark talking to sloane, i have thought irina is in on this. i mean why else did she voluntarily give herself up? i agree with you verdantheart, i think they want to get into the cia for all things rambaldi, because in a free agent, i heard talk of rambaldi again!

Maybe Sark and Sloane only think Irina is working for them; maybe that was her plan, to bring them down by making them think she's on their side. I still just want to believe that she really is trying to redeem herself; we have enough evil people on this show. I want her to be the one that truly does feel remorse, because God knows Sloane and Sark don't. Irina being evil would just feel like "evil overload".

Now that Sydney's lost Francie (even though she doesn't know it yet, I'm sure she will soon enough), her mom is the only close female in her life. If I were Sydney and I found out after everything else that Irina was just playing me, I'd probably kill myself. How much can the girl possibly take without it becoming inconceivable that she's not in a mental hospital? Sydney's tough, but she's not a superhero.

I wonder how sloane knows sydney and jack were double agents?
i think theres goin to be something about that next episode.maybe a mole (that would be ethan hawke)

Any chance Irina wants to get on the good side of Syd and Jack to do some recruiting of her own? I'm not saying that Jack or Syd would ever leave CIA (Jack almost died in Episode 13 to not reveal who he was working for) but then again anything is possible with Alias. Also, what about Irina, besides through the CIA do you think she is getting any other outside information?

Back