• Mr. Sark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack

• Sydney

• Total voters
please post who you voted for!

i think Sark is working for someone besides sd-6 and isn't being loyal. i think he is the one that is causing trouble for jack and is doing it via ariana kane.

I voted for Sark and I agree I don't think that Sark is being loyal. I think that he has something up his sleeve.

jack or sark.

well jack and syd are already double agents but jack could be a double agent for someone else too and i just flat out dont trust sark.

SPOILER WARNING!!!

I saw on a spoiler that someone is getting a twin!! That would explain DOUBLE AGENT!!! Anyone know who it is? :redhair:

now, after Phase One (one of the best episodes EVER), how can Sydney be a double agent with SD-6 gone? And we know now that Sark was working with Sloane, but what else does this bad boy planned? I think it might be Irina. Nothing really huge has happened with her recently, there's bound to be something concerning her.

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
now, after Phase One (one of the best episodes EVER), how can Sydney be a double agent with SD-6 gone? And we know now that Sark was working with Sloane, but what else does this bad boy planned? I think it might be Irina. Nothing really huge has happened with her recently, there's bound to be something concerning her.
Yeah, with SD-6 gone, Sydney and Jack are no longer double agents. I think Sark is loyal to Sloane, since they've gone this far already, so I'm thinking the double agent is Francie (or the girl who looks like her). 'The new Francie' is obviously evil, but I'm sure that she will use her 'friendship' with Sydney to destroy her.

Or maybe Irina too. She cant be locked up forever and be the good girl. I expect upcoming drama involving Irina because either

a). She's set free because they've decided she's good

or

b). She's bad, and you nkow what happens when they find this out. Lots of screaming and tears.

i think the double agent is irina, and i think if sark and sloane have been working together all along and knew all along that syd and jack were doubles that they may know about irina and maybe try to break her out, don't know how but just an idea!

There's a possibility that it is Sark. But why should it matter? That would mean that he either works for the good guys, which is a good thing, or he works for another bad guy. Is Syd gonna try and stop them both?

Back