Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Francie's double is reveled

• Nothing relating to the title

• Who cares?

• Total voters
dude..if itrs a new double then it would be confusing for hte new peeps......its gotta be they find out bout her...isnt this the season finally too?.....or something...theyll probably end off of this....finding out that francie is freplica....=/

I think that Francie's double gets revealed. Well do any of you know how you get those little banner thingies at the bottom. Dorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but could someone maybe make me one. I like the one that you have Alias Gay. Thats a good picture of Syd. Well n e way. I better go. ALIAS is coming on soon. Cant wait!

I don't think there's going to be another double. I read an article of an interview of JJ Abrams and he said that there are NO other doubles other than Francie and Agent Lenox. So I don't think we have to worry.

I think Francie is revealed in Countdown, and Will becomes a double to get info from Francie in this ep.

Please not another double...an evil Francie is bad enough.

AliasALIAS said:
I think Francie is revealed in Countdown, and Will becomes a double to get info from Francie in this ep.
Do you mean he's gonna work undercover and pretend like nothing's happened so he can get information from her?

I think Francie's double will be revealed and what AliasALIAS and SydneyRox have said are also things that sound good to consider.

I think francies identity is revealed. other than that i ahve no clu wat else happens. a second doublw would be cool... but it happen already. (francie was the second) wats his face in double agent was the first!

I really like what aliasALIAS thinks, not too obvious like what everyone else thinks, but still related to Francie. I tried to think of something original that was creative like this plotline and that's the best hypothesis i've seen.

A new double is possible, but it's too late in the season to have a new permanent character, and too late to have a one-episode-only character.

i hope the bad francie will be revealed.but i don't want the whole thing to unravel at hih speeds something really subtle i hope happens, like that it would be one of those.. "what jut happened" moments where you need t think about it for a moment!

Back