Feedback downloading for gallery

I down loaded images of the same image. I had to save it as another file name but the other ones don't show. Can you remove them; the ones that don't show that is? I hope you can correct the problem somehow. Take care

David

:giveup:

Hayden: I love the seajet! Strangely enough water craft isn't a very common item with art from the genre. You shouldn't have to worry about your uploads shortly.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. The Seajet was one of a series of sketches of which I've found a few mangled examples -time, improper storage (cardboardbox in the loft) and an incontinent cat means I might redraw them but the aroma of old tomcat is eyewatering!

Got house full of sick people so 'bin off for a few days -back to the drawing board/graphicspen soon.

:eek: Just had a look at the gallery -ooops, what I thought was a problem at my end on the uploads wasn't -any way you can delete the duplicate images? I grovel and abase myself at your collective feet in apology.

Kevin: I see know images. I might have validated them but they showed no images... it was just:

Image 1 of 7 (7) and than nothing... SO I don't know what's wrong.

hi, upload problems all now resolved -so here is a plug -:artist: look my latest offerings in the Creative Imaginations gallery let me know what you think. thanks

Back